“Best seafood in town”
Review of Aromas del Peru

Aromas del Peru
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Kendall
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant they have lots of delicious plates seafood and steaks, I highly recomend you to try the corvina with a creamy cilantro sauce and shrimps flambe on the wok, this plate is completly amazing for dessert we have the lucuma cuatro leches and it was amazing to! 100% recomend this place to everyone :)

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Our server was very attentive and since I'm a newbie in experiencing Peruvian food, he knew his menu and explained the dishes very well. Started with a Passion fruit sangria which was tasty and Aguadito de mariscos soup that is seafood in a cilantro broth with rice and choclo. The flavor of this soup is nothing like I've ever had before and would definitely order again. Main course was a grilled churrasco steak, grilled onions served with rice and french fries and a sauce over it. I'm not used to eating french fries with a sauce on them but this was delicious. The fries were crispy on the outside and perfect on the inside, even with the gravy on it! Steak was very tender. We were too full for dessert but the dessert tray he brought to the table sure made it tempting. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I have never had such amazing Peruvian Food in my entire life. The service was excellent and the ambiance is perfect for a business meeting. Look forward to returning!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Have always eaten there and is always excellent! The ceviche is always fresh. My favorite is the "Aji de Gallina"

Reviewed 24 May 2017

The food is excellent, exotic flavors, nice presentation, appropriate volume in plates, great variety, short time to get your order in your table, very professional attention, and pretty familiar place. We had a real good time on this place.

Been to Aromas del Peru? Share your experiences!