US$143
US$159
US$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsla fitnessmovie theaterfront deskbahama breezewithin walking distancegreat hotelfl turnpikeacross the streetfree breakfastwaffleshotel staypotatoesbed was comfortablenight stayshopping and restaurantsthe breakfast areaconvenient location
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Very nice hotel, clean and bright rooms, comfortable beds, various choices for breakfast, friendly staff, good location (close to few malls and restaurants), pool for relax, I was there alone and as well as with family and I can fully recommend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We stayed at this hotel from July 12-13, 2017. Although we arrived right before midnight, we were welcomed by Chris at the front desk upon arrival. We were promptly checked-in and Chris was more than happy to help keep an ice pack I was travelling with inside the housekeeping staff's refrigerator/freezer.
Initially, I was not too thrilled about the fact we were assigned a room on the second floor right next to the elevator. After a long day of travelling, we decided to keep what we had. Thankfully, the noise level overnight was minimal and the sleep quality was really good. The complimentary breakfast downstairs was filling. Michelle at the front desk answered my questions about the Best Western Rewards Program promotion and made sure I received credit for this visit. Before we checked out, Douber went to help retrieve the ice packed that had been kept overnight. I would like to thank Chris, Michelle, and Douber for their wonderful hospitality and outstanding service provided during our stay at this hotel!
I would also like to note, this hotel is conveniently located near several shopping plazas, including Kendall Village Center and Palms at Town & Country. From the hotel, Best Buy, Barnes & Noble Booksellers, and Kendall Village Center are within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2017

The rooms were good size, complimentary breakfast. The hotel manager went above and beyond expectations making it a wonderful stay! The pool was great since the days were hot this summer. It was very close to the highway and a shopping plaza with restaurants and movie theatre. All within walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I arrived to ask a/c that was not working. Unit was changed out by a/c repair man, he finished after midnight. Not one dollar was taken off my bill for the inconvenience until I complained about it. No manger was ever present when I needed them. Staff had to call them. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa R
Reviewed 6 August 2017

It is always a pleasure to comeback to your room at night. and see a clean room, with clean towels that the bed has a nice clean and confortalbe mattress. that the room had being vacuum. ant the waste basket are clean .

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple