Review Highlights

ryanmU9731SE
Scott was Amazing

Reviewed 8 December 2020
peterhN5452TR

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2021

We rented Paddle Boards for several days and had a great time on Fernandina Beach. Scott was super friendly and very helpful. I'd highly recommend them for rentals and equipment. We didn't take any lessons, but Scott seemed very knowledgeable and seemed like he would be great.

Date of experience: February 2021
NorthStar49971079640, Owner at Amelia Surf Co., responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for coming by! We hope to see you again soon. :)

Reviewed 8 December 2020

My wife stayed in Amelia for a couple extra days. She lives beach walks. The thanksgiving temps were a little chilly and when I left I tool my hoodie. I call Amelia Surf Co. and spoke with Scott who helped me pick out a hoodie and THEN delivered it to our house on the island. I had previously asked a different surf shop for this request and was told it was not possible. Scott jumped in with both feet and took care of us. Not only did he deliver it to our house but sent me a picture Of it at the front door. I will ALWAYS recommend Amelia Surf Co.

Date of experience: December 2020

Thank you so much! We appreciate your kind works and look forward to seeing you again soon.