“Origin Tai & sushi Asian food”

Origins Asian Bistro
Ranked #15 of 77 Restaurants in Key Biscayne
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I order Tiger shrimp salad, it’s a very good test and also I order green curry beef , It’s really curry, I never eat like this befor,
Very good service and Thai food, I will come back again.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Origin offers a very nice lunch menu served with salad and crispy dumplings. The pad Thai shrimp was very good! They also have a nice selection on the kids menu that comes with s’mores. My son had the chicken teriyaki and loved it every much. We will be back.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Portions even for the sushi are very large and therefore unless you are with a big group it is hard to sample different foods. Some options are really good and some are plain (key Biscayne roll). There are so many options that it satisfies a lot of people.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We had dinner here one night with a party of 5 and every one of us really enjoyed our dish - noodle bowls, sushi, and curry dishes were all flavorful and were generously portioned. The service was good, and the only downside was a lot of mosquitos on the outside patio - the restaurant does provide bug spray and citronella candles if you want them.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

My favorite restaurant on Key Biscayne. They have the best sushi. Prices are not expensive like other places here on the island. Service is always welcoming.