“Lovely decor and good food”

Origins Asian Bistro
Ranked #15 of 77 Restaurants in Key Biscayne
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This place also has very good service. They have a list of specials available I think from 4 to 7 where you get soup or salad and entree and dessert All For One price. The Miso soup and the Asian salad are delicious and the dessert is out of this world. Tempura fried cheesecake with vanilla ice cream... who knew? And I never eat dessert but I ate that one! The entrees are not large but I do recommend the noodles with shrimp and not the grilled shrimp and seafood skewers which I thought were overcooked. Nevertheless all the dishes had excellent flavor and I only gave this four stars because my shrimp was overcooked but no one else had any complaints in a table of 6.

1  Thank Isabel F

Reviewed 26 January 2018

This is a delicious Asian restaurant,
They have sushi - Thai - Malaysia - Vietnamese - and Japan foods,
I like sushi and Thai curry, it tastes pretty good, I love it,
Suitable for family and friends dinner,
Indoor lighting special romantic evening,
Good service, the boss is also very kind, I will come back and eat again,
really good food, please come and enjoy the food...

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I order Tiger shrimp salad, it’s a very good test and also I order green curry beef , It’s really curry, I never eat like this befor,
Very good service and Thai food, I will come back again.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Origin offers a very nice lunch menu served with salad and crispy dumplings. The pad Thai shrimp was very good! They also have a nice selection on the kids menu that comes with s’mores. My son had the chicken teriyaki and loved it every much. We will be back.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Portions even for the sushi are very large and therefore unless you are with a big group it is hard to sample different foods. Some options are really good and some are plain (key Biscayne roll). There are so many options that it satisfies a lot of people.