Amsterdam's Curry Mansion Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$179
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

Almond Tree Inn(Key West)
US$217
Marquesa Hotel(Key West)
US$250
US$309
Orchid Key Inn(Key West)
US$217
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

Alexander's Gay and Lesbian Guesthouse(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$205
  • Breakfast included
Andrews Inn and Garden Cottages(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$158
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$399
US$359
The Conch House Heritage Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$198
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Key West Harbor Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$215
4,510 results
All reviewshome depotcafe blueduval streetwater viewsandy areawaterfront roomliving roomback porchmain poolgarden viewwater frontjet skishort drivepalm treescab rideold towntropical paradise
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We originally booked our vacation back in February and were very excited to see the renovations. Low and behold, we just find out today, 2 months before our trip that they are cancelling our reservation. They told us today. My family and I have already paid for our plane tickets and now have to find new accommodations for more money. We booked so early in order to save money, and now that’s ruined. We are scrambling to find a place. I think that’s it horrible that it took so long to figure out that the renovations would be delayed and you waited until almost the last second to contact customers. I know that even after they reopen, my family and I will never come back, and will be sure to tell our friends and family to never come either.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
8  Thank 576vb13
ParrotKeyMgmt, General Manager at Parrot Key Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Parrot Key Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post a Trip Advisor review. Unfortunately, Parrot Key Resort recovery efforts and required renovations due to Hurricane Irma has been expanded.
The resort will be like new and updated when finished. We will continue to be monitoring and be communicating additional information as we are updated. Our top priority is our guests and associates' safety.
I apologize for the change of the opening date. Thank you for your understanding during the reopening period for Parrot Key Resort. Please feel free to contact me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

My wedding is 2 months away and because one of my quest in my wedding wanted to double check on his reservation, we found out that they were cancelling all of our reservations due to their remodel not being done yet! They said they were going to start calling guests and letting them know, but none of us still haven't received a phone call!! We all had to call and make sure our refund was issued and try our hardest to find a hotel to accommodate all of our guests within 2 months time. This was so unprofessional especially when we just had guest book the week before and they didn't say anything. You almost ruined my whole wedding, but thank god the Hyatt Residence Club Beach houses had no problem helping out our guests so fast and accommodating all of us. I will never trust this establishment in the future and will not recommend to anyone. They didn't even offer to help us find another hotel or anything. One guy told me they had other properties in Miami or California... when I'm getting married in Key West please explain how that makes sense!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank saidee88
ParrotKeyMgmt, General Manager at Parrot Key Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Saidee88,
Thank you for taking the time to post a Trip Advisor review. Unfortunately, Parrot Key Resort recovery efforts and required renovations from Hurricane Irma has been delayed. The resort will be like new and updated when finished.
We will be continue to be monitoring and be communicating additional information as we know. Our top priority is our guests and associates' safety.
I know I spoke with some of your family and our team assisted with providing additional options in Key West. I apologize for any miscommunication. Thank you for your understanding during this very difficult period of time for Parrot Key Resort.
General Manager Parrot Key Resort

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

The resort was so beautiful with a lot of plants and pools. And the appartements were so big, you had lots of space and they were very comfortable. You had everything you needed, Wifi, air-conditioning, food.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mara L.
Thank you for taking the time to post a Trip Advisor review. Thank you very much for a 5 rating! Your comments will be shared with our entire staff. We are very glad to know you were pleased with the hotel overall. Sounds like you had an overall "Great Time" at the Parrot key Resort. We will have a brand new resort when we re-open in 2018. Please keep in contact and watch for the new "Grand" opening! We look forward to hosting your stay once again and continuing to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you if you have any questions or concerns.
General Manager Parrot Key Resort

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

The first night in the keys we over paid to stay at Margaritaville. For about half the price parrot key has larger rooms and a nice private beach, way quieter. They have several pools so you are allowed your choice to party or lay low. They also offer a shuttle downtown! Next time in the keys I’ll be staying here first!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank beachgbr
ParrotKeyMgmt, General Manager at Parrot Key Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Parrot Key Resort Guest,
We are very glad to know you were pleased with the resort overall. Sounds like you enjoyed the 4 pools and the transportation available at the resort.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I liked the bedroom view from my apartment. The live music and great food with great service was all i needed to have a perfect stay. I would like to reccomend Parrot Key Hotel to any visitor who likes clean and modern facilities especially in the bedroom section.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank rowena2simpson
ParrotKeyMgmt, General Manager at Parrot Key Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Ms. Simpson,