All reviews salty oyster fire pit island kitchen marina view crab beignets fresh catch uber ride main restaurant every hour guest experience grouper free shuttle off the beaten path amazing hotel hotel shuttle body wash large balcony
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Upon entering the lobby we were struck by the excessive noise coming from the music being played and the bar patrons. Check in was hindered by the fact that we couldn't hear what was being said by the front desk agent. As for the room itvwas average. The decor was border line tacty. Excessive noise from pool also interfered with our peaceful enjoyment of the property. Check out was very confusing. The fron tdesk agent was unable to explain our bill and break down of charges properly. The result was total confusion which made us have to come back and speak with manager for clarification. Button line wont be going back

3  Thank Abcdefghij12
Michael N, Director of Guest Experience at The Perry Hotel Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Abcdefghij12,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay. We strive to provide all of our guests with a 5 star unforgettable experience and I apologize that we seemed to have failed that objective during your stay. I wish you would have raised these concerns when we spoke to clear up your confusion with the deposit and incidental authorization. As you may have seen on the many other reviews here on TripAdvisor, most guests love our rustic décor which has won us several architectural and design awards, but I certainly understand it may not be for everyone. I thank you again for your feedback. If you wish to discuss your experience further please do not hesitate to reach out.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Nice boutique type hotel, very clean, very hip!
Restaurant is nice, bar is good and reasonably well stocked.
A location is a little off the beaten path, but otherwise would recommend to anyone who’s heading that way!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Michael N, Director of Guest Experience at The Perry Hotel Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

The team and I are so appreciative that you took the time to share your kind words regarding your recent stay with us at The Perry Hotel. We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to welcome you back for another great stay soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Outstanding place to stay in Key West. Rooms are unique, clean and outstanding view to the boats. The front desk Empoyee Sonia is awesome. Thank you Perry Hotel for your professional and awesome service while my stay.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Hotels.com screwed up my reservation and had my son and I stranded in Key West. Frustrated and stressed we ended up at the Perry Hotel Key West. I guess things happen for a reason because this hotel is so nice, people are friendly and very accommodating. So not frustrated or stressed just enjoyed the time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is stunning... clean, well decorated and it smells amazing everywhere you go. The food and drinks are delicious! Definitely get the fried chicken and you have to try the Little Devil cocktail. :) Mark our server was awesome... on day 2 he brought us our drinks just as we sat down, remembered our order and brought our extra syrup (without asking). Such a great place to stay thanks to him and the other Perry hotel staff!

1  Thank LaTasha T