6 people are viewing this hotel
Fully refundable before Fri, 24 May
Cement W

Lovely Hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Apr 2024via mobile
Our stay at this Key West Hilton property was absolute paradise! The moment we arrived, we were captivated by the charming atmosphere and picturesque surroundings. The property's lush tropical grounds and inviting pool area felt like a tranquil oasis. The room was cozy and well-appointed, with a comfortable bed and all the necessary amenities. The location was perfect, just a short stroll from the vibrant Market Street and the beautiful Beach, are to die for. We loved every moment of our time here and can't wait to return to this little slice of heaven in Key West!

We hop to be back again soon!!
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
The brand new Key West Pool Pavilion & Bar.  True tranquil vacation setting, yet near it all.
RM 1,260
    RM 2,341
    RM 2,344
5.7 km from Hampton Inn Key West
View more hotels in Key West
All reviews cheekie hut close to the airport hear planes per day free shuttle resort fee free breakfast great stay pool bar diamond member smathers beach fire pit would stay here again shuttle service ocean view room great pool extra towels
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2024

I would have given a higher rating if is wasn't for the doggone highway robbery prices for this property!

The good:

1. Our room was clean.

2. Everything worked as it should (nothing was broken).

3. The bed and pillows were comfortable.

3. The complimentary drinks were a nice touch.

4. Parking was adequate.

5. The airport noise was not a problem. Departures from Runway 9 did not run late into the night, so there was no problem sleeping. We were worried about that after hearing the loud takeoffs from the commercial 737s during the day, but runway activity during sleeping hours was nonexistent.

Areas for improvement:

1. As stated previously, exorbitant pricing. I have never paid so much for a lowly Hampton Inn! Yes, I know everything is expensive in Key West, but come on... I paid for two nights here what would normally buy me a week of a "normal" Hampton Inn in middle America.

2. We had a two-night stay, yet they only provided towels for one night. We had to ask for additional towels, wash cloths, etc..., and they weren't available at the front desk. Another employee had to deliver the items. Very wasteful, and just poor planning.

3. Late breakfast start. BEWARE if you have the 8:00 AM Dry Tortugas seaplane flight. Breakfast at this Hampton Inn starts at the late time of 7:30 AM. For the flight, you have to be at the airport by 7:30 AM. Sooooo, plan on driving around to the McDonald's on N. Roosevelt Blvd to get your own breakfast the morning of your flight. I've never seen such a late breakfast start time on a weekday.

4. Narrow shower stall. I'm sharing a praise and a complaint here. It was great to see a modern walk-in shower instead of the usual bathtub with a shower. However, the shower stall is so narrow, I was constantly bumping my elbows into the shower door, wall, and handle.

Room tip: If you start your day early, don't count on breakfast here given that they don't open until 7:30 AM!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MiddleTennessee
Reviewed 9 April 2024

I am extremely grateful for such a wonderful vacation! The place is amazing, the rooms are comfortable, the view from the room is beautiful, everything is clean and cozy, the pool is warm, and it's close to the ocean promenade where you can take a walk. The transfer to the city center was very convenient as well.

I want to express my special thanks to Neilam and Kim. I received a lot of useful recommendations from them, had pleasant conversations, and they helped me with my problems. Neilam can anticipate all my needs, understands my not-so-perfect English very well, and decisively assists me in difficult situations. He can guide you and give useful advice about your vacation.
I highly recommend everyone to reach out to these exceptionally wonderful people. With them, Key West becomes an unforgettable place.

Iryna and Anika.

Room tip: don't leave your food unattended, the birds will eat it.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2024 via mobile

It is one of the better values in Key West. It is away from Duval (which I think is a plus), but offers a free shuttle service.

We had our dog with us. The room was nice, clean, and spacious. The outside patio was completely fenced in which allowed the dog to have the run of the unit. A big bathroom, nice shower, and updated fixtures. For us the room was perfect.

The staff is nice and polite. The complimentary items available were all name brands. The breakfast was not good, but does the job in a pinch. Powered eggs, scary sausage, but great biscuits and a waffle maker.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2024 via mobile

Place was clean. Very minimal in furniture in room. No closet, one chair, no space in bathroom for toiletries. Coffee machine almost inaccessible on low shelf. Hair dryer not in bathroom. Limited A/C function. Alcoholic drinks AWFUL. Food just OK. Staff not congenial almost hostile. Would not give full explanation of receipt because we signed up with Expedia. Would not stay again.

Room tip: Take an Uber to shopping/ restaurant area as parking impossible. There is a shuttle from hotel runs hourly.
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suzan H
Reviewed 19 March 2024 via mobile

I came with 3 other ladies for two nights to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day in Key West. We could not have been more pleased with the staff and comfort of this hotel. We had a spacious two queen beds room with a spacious bathroom and balcony that was very quiet to relax on. The breakfast included is average. The swimming pool was very relaxing with a bar to order food and drinks at. The ocean is right across the street with an ocean view from the large swimming pool. This hotel is walking distance from the airport. It’s approximately a 10 minute walk or less. A special thank you to Chloe, Nick, Sherna and Maryna for making our stay pleasant. I highly recommend this hotel for the spacious rooms, friendly staff, ocean view swimming pool and location walking distance from the airport. They also have a free shuttle to drop you off in town and free shuttles to the airport.

Date of stay: March 2024