Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nigora R

Best holiday!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Jun 2024via mobile
I honestly loved this hotel. I think it's very well priced and it's beautiful. Friendly staff. The location is super convenient!

Neilam working the desk went above and beyond to provide me superb service. The best experience for me. Thank you very much!
Trip type: Travelled with family
The brand new Key West Pool Pavilion & Bar.  True tranquil vacation setting, yet near it all.
RM 819
    RM 2,087
4.2 km from Hampton Inn Key West
Beachfront
View more hotels in Key West
All reviews cheekie hut close to the airport hear planes per day free shuttle resort fee free breakfast great stay pool bar diamond member smathers beach fire pit would stay here again shuttle service ocean view room great pool extra towels
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2024 via mobile

Room was amazing! The bathroom had the best bathroom I’ve had in a hotel. It was huge, modern and clean. The bed was comfortable and room very spacious. However the air conditioning is so loud it made it very difficult to sleep which was unfortunate as the room was excellent.

We had a balcony with pool and ocean view. Can’t beat the view.

The breakfast was comparable to other Hiltons; no complaints. Pool had plenty of loungers and towels.

The hotel is located outside of the main tourist area but the pool and complimentary shuttle makes up for that. It is next the airport; planes are loud but it’s not consistent. They do stop after supper.

The pictures of the bikes on the hotel website is misleading and are not complimentary . They are $18 per day; however due to the hotel local. Would recommend doing this and bike into Duval Street as it is an easy ride back and forth. Lots of bikes lanes and broad walk.

We would def recommend the hotel but would try somewhere closer to duval next time.

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2024

Great rooms with ocean views and pool views. Nice staff. But poor management.

Towels were barely available at pool and not regularly restocked. Local homeless people allowed to use the pool, daily. Local residents also flocked in with kids and coolers taking over available loungers and making lots of noise. More "non hotel guests" than actual hotel guests. And despite signs to contrary, dogs in pool area, and floats and inflatables.

I was on vacation and went with the flow. For the money was still worth it even with the issues. But I should not have to ask.... on a daily basis, if there are towels available, when there was at various times a towel attendant, and when they ran out, instead of restocking, he disappeared.

The bar was good. Two free drinks daily was a nice touch. Bartenders were very friendly. But food options were limited. And there was no actual pool attendants or wait staff. Not really required, but would be one way to ensure actual guest are using the facility.

I would stay here again. I stayed here 10 days last year, 9 days this year. It's good, and could very easily be great. Dog friendly. Great water views. Close to a clean beach. And the pool is actually nice sized.

Note: Close to the airport. Some air traffic but not much since not many flights in and out. And limited to daytime only. Actually kinda cool to watch the small hopper planes while at the pool.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank natelist
Reviewed 25 May 2024 via mobile

I can start with this. There is a $30 plus tax (service) charge per day per room. I did not see this because it is at the bottom of the reservation and/or confirmation thru HH. For this, you do get 2 drinks per day at the bar and free parking. I just have issues being charged extra fees when we are already paying high costs for rooms usually. I will continue complaining until they quit charging for parking or, in this case, something else to raise the costs anyway they can.
Now for the stay. I have to give a shout out to Kim, the front desk clerk, and Chris, one of the managers. I have mobility issues and had a difficult time getting to an upstairs room that was far from the elevator. They both provided great customer service, and Chris went above and beyond to assist with getting my room moved. So thank you to the fullest. Then we had two other front desk clerks that we dealt with lacked any customer service skills, so I don't know why they were even working there.

The rooms are clean, very nice and good locations for the reservation I made with an ocean view. The only noise we heard was from the room above us with walking and moving stuff around. Other than that, it is a quiet resort for the most part. We were even by the pool. Beds are comfortable, and bedding is clean and crisp as usual for most Hamptons.
Bar service was very good, food service lacked ANY customer service. We had the same female bring food out both days. The food was just okay. Wings were probably the best thing we had out of the food we did get here.

I would return here even now that I am aware of the fees. They have a concierge in the lobby to assist with any plans you would like or have and also suggestions plus maps. So very convenient.
I would highly recommend this location if you want to be out of downtown Key West and the crowds, but still have quick and easy access to visit downtown, southern most point and Duval Street.

Room tip: If you have mobility issues, try and ask for a more accessible room prior to arrival. Bar is great, food ok. Shuttle service and most front desk friendly and helpful.
Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 9 May 2024

This was a very nice Hampton Inn with a great location. It was close to the airport for convenience but you could see the planes flying right over...which did not bother me at all, I found it to be interesting. They provided a shuttle that ran every 45 minutes into Old Town, which was great - we used it often and it saved us from driving or paying for an Uber. The pool was nice with lots of lounge chairs available. The Cheeky Hut was very convenient by the pool and Jim, the bartender was great. The rooms were well-appointed and we had an ocean view. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This was a great place to stay while in Key West.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2024 via mobile

Our stay at this Key West Hilton property was absolute paradise! The moment we arrived, we were captivated by the charming atmosphere and picturesque surroundings. The property's lush tropical grounds and inviting pool area felt like a tranquil oasis. The room was cozy and well-appointed, with a comfortable bed and all the necessary amenities. The location was perfect, just a short stroll from the vibrant Market Street and the beautiful Beach, are to die for. We loved every moment of our time here and can't wait to return to this little slice of heaven in Key West!

We hop to be back again soon!!

Date of stay: January 2024