“Loved It!”

Private Patio
Sleeper Sofa
Bathroom
Parking for One Car
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved It!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This cottage is a perfect get-away for couples of any age; however, my adult daughter and I stayed here a week and it was perfect for us too. We loved the location, the cottage was clean, the pool and gardens were perfect, and there was plenty of privacy. This is not a luxurious 5 star resort like we often see in our mainland coastal cities, but a quaint little cottage with everything you need.It's not extremely quiet here until really late, but who would expect anything less in Key West? I would definitely stay here again.

Rugged travelers
IL
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Kearney Mo.
Reviewed 14 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful hideaway”
Reviewed 15 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Historic Hideaways is a fantastic company to deal with. The ease of the entire process was wonderful. Our stay at the ann Street Gardens was wonderful. We could not have found a better location...one block off of Duval, yet very quiet and peaceful. The cottage was very comfortable and very clean and the fact we had a parking spot right at the front door was an extra advantage.We loved our stay there!!!

Indiana
Reviewed 9 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Management Response
9 Apr 2013
Ann Street Gardens does not require the Guest to leave clean towels or do any laundry before leaving as it is a shared Washer/Dryer (for the complex). This requirement only applies to private Washer/Dryer homes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;