“Best Vacation ever!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Best Vacation ever!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We really liked the townhouse we stayed in. The couch was not the softest and most inviting thing, but we weren't in Key West to be couch potatoes, so it wasn't that big of a deal. We were centrally located to almost everything we had booked to do, and after renting a scooter, it was perfect. We were more than happy and will definately be returning! It was the best vacation ever!!!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful week in Key West”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We enjoyed our stay in Crowner's Jewel very much especially the master bedroom balcony. It was beautiful looking up at the foliage. The Truman annex is a lovely area and we will return there. Our only dislike was the showers upstairs are tiny- too small for the average size adult. One larger shower would make more sense. Also the furniture really needs updating. It is old and in poor shape. Otherwise the condo was clean and the service was great.

A romantic getaway
“Shovelin Sun”
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

For our fourth visit to Key West and second stay in the Truman annex complex we chose a conch style townhome over the Foundry Townhomes that we were at during our previous visit. We thought it would have more character and provide more outdoor space. We were pleased with our chose. The outdoor space was wonderful; we spent much time out there. There is space in the front and the back. We were close to everything we wanted to see and every place we wanted to go. It was an ideal location.
The unit was nice. Nothing fancy but very comfortable. It could use a little "sprucing up" to bring it to a higher standard; nothing major. Given the opportunity we would very seriously consider staying there again; especially if some refurbishing, replacing, and repairing occur.
Not a criticism but a heads up; the small size of the showers will be challenging for a large person.

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“This is a quiet, very convenient and safe rental in Key West.”
Reviewed 14 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Place was basically clean and neat and attractive. Shower stall too small, pillows on bed too hard. On the first day of our arrival, I found a hair inside the sheets. Think the comforter should have been washed before our arrival. We did not use the patio area because of loud airconditioner fan located there.We did use the front porch which was pleasant.
We felt the price was too high, when we saw the rentals our friends stayed in.

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Time but disappointed in rental”
Reviewed 25 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

First I would like to say my first experience with at Home two years ago was great. This rental was at best average. I had to keep following up with trying to rent the property. As for the checkin; it was great. They got us into the house early. Once in the house we had intial complaints that the 1st floor closet door was broke, the master bed doors leading to the balcony were not locked. When I tried to lock the doors I could not; the doors needed adjustments. Also the one canvas chair on the 2nd bedroom balcony was rotted. When I attempted to sit on it the canvas ripped rather easily. At Home did send someone over to address the issues; however they only removed the balcony chair (never replaced it) and locked the master bed balcony doors. When we opened the balcony doors the next morning we agin could not lock the doors. I put alot of pressure to try and get the locks to align but was afraid to put too much pressure and break it. I sent an email over about the balcony doors but never got a response this time. The next issue was when we came back in the evening of 12/27/12 there was water all over the dining area floor. We called at Home ( the on call rep was great) and they sent out a plumber who fixed the leak. My issue is that no one from at Home followed up. We had to clean up the water and wash all the towels that were needed. There was another leak under the kitchen sink. Whom ever installed a new garbage disposal failed tho tighten some fittings. On another note the showers in both baths are extremely small and the master bath was anything but private. The good point is the location. The Truman annex is beautiful and it allows you to be close to heart beat of Duval street and when you're doen you can be back in the quit gated community of the Truman annex in 5 minutes. We come to Key West at least once a year but would have a hard staying here again.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing