“Worth it.”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beachfront location”
Reviewed 30 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

If your priority is beach front location, this one is great. Needed a car or taxi to get to shopping and dining on Duval St. or Waterfront. I prefer no a/C with windows/patio doors open, but road out front makes this option too noisy. Not luxury accommodations, but comfortable. Landscaping and pool were very nice. Keys were mis-marked, when I checked in late at night...at first thought I couldn't get in, but got lucky by trying 'wrong' key. I would rent here again.

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Worth it.”
Reviewed 15 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

Brisa del Mar was clean, safe and quiet. Had everything we needed to cook easy meals. No bugs. Beds comfortable. Showers hot. Nice porch (teenager slept outside the entire week to enjoy fresh air!). Super easy access to the beach. We rented a car and had no problem parking even over the Christmas week! It is a long walk to Mallory Square and a pretty good bike ride if you are time constrained. At Home Key West was courteous and easy to rent from. No problems. Location is great if you aren't trying to stumble home from Duval Street late at night.

MA
Reviewed 4 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway
Kentucky
Reviewed 20 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Management Response
20 Sep 2012
Thank you for reviewing our home. I am dismayed that you encountered problems like burned out bulbs and a cabinet door in disrepair; our office is open 6 days a week and we are on-call 24/7. It is inconceivable to me that our staff knew of this and did not respond. We have a full time maintenance person as well as a full time housekeeping manager, either of whom could have easily taken care of these issues for you.

I am especially glad to know it did not spoil your visit and look forward to your return.
PA
Reviewed 4 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing