“Get away for home”

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Get away for home”
Reviewed 29 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

The place was really nice I would have preferred the Babula but the price was to high. We was with my aunt, uncle, and mother all in there 80's so the steps were a little ruff. The view of Duval was awesome. Really needs a grill as to enjoy some fresh seafood for a couple of evenings in. The ice maker was very slow and the shower in the guest bedroom upstairs was very weak, but all in all we had a great time will see you in 2 years.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
OH
Reviewed 7 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked least: noise from adjacent businesses
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
Management Response
7 Jul 2010
Thank you for taking the time to review our home.

Conveniently located on Duval Street in the heart of Old Town Key West, the city that never sleeps, you are in walking distance of everything the island has to offer. Consequently, the sounds of the city are an integral part of the experience. Typically, our guests are devising ways to limit sleep to enjoy Key West to the fullest!

We hope to see you again.
PA

Liked least: Pool
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
Management Response
21 Jan 2010
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We appreciate your recommendations for making the home "warm and fuzzy", and having a sense of humor about our beloved roosters that are as much a part of the Old Town experience as Duval Street. The common areas of this complex have been revived with lots of lush plants along the walkway and the pool area is being diligently maintained. The pool size is typical of Key West standards and is not advertised as heated. Please visit us again sometime!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$210
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing