“Home Away From Home!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Len H
Taunton, Massachusetts
“Home Away From Home!”
Reviewed 10 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

My wife and I stayed with two friends from 3/31/12-4/6/12 and I think we all agreed, the house was incredible, more than fit our needs, had everything we wanted, close to Duval and the beach, we were able to park our rental car on the street outside the house for the most part. To us the home is larger than it looks, we would not have needed anything more. We had decided early on during our time there that when we return to Key West we will rent the Coconut Cabana again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size, amenities, location
Liked least: No ipod dock
Travelling group: With Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Perfect Home away from Home”
Reviewed 30 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011
person found this review helpful

I loved this house. It was the perfect vacation for our family of 5. We were able to go out all day and have a place to come home and relax. The rooster crowing was somewhat of a surprise but that is part of the charm of Key West. It had all the amentities to eat in if that is what you wanted. It is located perfectly to get around with out a car. The decor is perfect and everything was in working order and of high quality.

Va
Reviewed 15 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
NC
Reviewed 1 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway
Boca Raton
Reviewed 14 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$490
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing