“Great location yet very quiet and peaceful.”
compound entrance
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
compound entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 47 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location yet very quiet and peaceful.”
Reviewed 8 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

The ann Cottage was perfect for us for a four day stay on a busy holiday weekend. It is only a street back from Duvall Street with all its noise and yet we could not hear any bands at all. The aC & fans worked fantastically to keep the cottage cool. We had the pool to ourselves and used the laundry too. The only negatives were that we had some small ants in the bathroom and the bathroom windows do not shut all the way. We loved our stay at the ann Cottage and would return.

Your age range 45-54
Chicago
Reviewed 8 June 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“In the heart of Key West”
Reviewed 18 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Location was superb; In walking distance of almost every attraction. The unit was clean and airy with many amenities. The mattress needs to be replaced and we were not aware that the unit was joined with another unit. However, during our stay, there were no problems. We enjoyed the unit and the compound offered lush greenery and a shared pool which was hardly utilized by the other renters. We were able to make a deal with an adjacent parking lot, so we had no problems with parking. We would stay again and recommend the compund to others.

Your age range 65+
MA
Reviewed 6 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Liked best: The privacy
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Mississauga ON Canada
Reviewed 30 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$300
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing