“Excellent Dinner”

Ranked #57 of 468 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

We visited Blackfin twice during our trip to KW. Both times we had a great experience from beginning to end. Our favourites were the yellowfin tuna & hogfish which was the special. The portions are very substantial. We will definitely return!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,562)

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Really nice wine selection and the carbonara was the best I have ever had! Enough said.
Everyone was very accommodating - my husband is in a wheelchair.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We had an excellent meal here. The service, setting and menu was fantastic, with a good range of fresh seafood. Our waitress was very knowledgeable and helpful with the menu. I did hear however, a customer ask could he replace fries with some green beans and this wasn't possible which I thought was a bit silly.

Definitely the best Key Lime pie that we tried in Key West, and we were there for 5 nights!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

My wife and I ate here for dinner during a recent trip to Key West. The food was great - we had the sauteed calamari and a bottle of pinot noir. My wife had a shrimp dish and I had the wagyu burger. All of the food was perfectly prepared. The service was quick and the waiter was excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent dinner at this restaurant. At outside in back of restaurant. Waiter was excellent and food and service was as well. Would definitely return