“We ❤️ Ireana”

Price range: US$0 - US$7
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We serve up delicious Cuban coffee, breakfast, and lunch fare to a large following of fans here in Key West. Come in the morning for Café con Leche or a Cuban Chocolate Mocha, and make sure to grab some breakfast too. Try favorites such as our Key Wester, which is two eggs, cheese, and your choice of ham, bacon, sausage, or pork roll sandwiched between two delicious pieces of pressed Cuban bread. It’s fantastic!Are you ready for lunch? Try our Famous Tuna Burger, our Turkey Club, or the Havana Rice & Beans. If you want to go lighter, order one of our freshly made salads or one of our delicious smoothies made with sweet tropical fruits.We also deliver! Cuban Coffee Queen is open every day, from 6:30 until sunset. Don’t forget to grab a T-shirt or hat while you’re at Cuban Coffee Queen. You’ll wish you had when you see folks walking around town with our famous memorabilia.
Reviewed 20 January 2018

My husband and I stayed at The Marker this past week in Key West. The Cuban Coffee Queen is within a block. This place is the best. From food to coffee you cannot beat it. You have to try the Cuban Bagel. Well worth the carbs. Ireana, the sweet girl that you will find at either location is very sweet and knowledgeable. She makes everyone feel like they e best customer. Keep doing what you are doing.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,413)

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I can;t go to Key West and not stop here every morning for a cafe con leche. Delicious Cuban coffee. Yummy Cuban food. Always a line but it goes fast.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

They serve some really good coffee! They had a line the whole time I was there, sitting on the bench drinking my coffee. I’ll be back!!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Not just are they the Queen of CUBAN coffee queen, but they have the most amazing food as well. The cafe con leche is the one of the best coffees you can ever have, The cortadito is also amazing. If you have never tasted any of these you have not lived... The staff and prices are great. The atmosphere is just like if it was from your own home... I would go every morning and also later in the afternoon. That is how good this places is... You can't go to the Keys and not have some CUBAN COFFEE QUEEN.....

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

The Cuban Coffee Queen is always on my list of places to go when I’m in Key West. As you might guess, they’ve got great Cuban Coffee but their breakfast sandwiches and rice and beans are also worth a stop. The chorizo and the Mojo pork are very good. You will have to wait 10-15 minutes for your food, but it’s worth it and prices are reasonable.