“Great tacos!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

We visited during happy hour and tried the tacos - fantastic! Special price on a three taco plate was a deal. Quick service using pager to notify when our meals were ready. Try this place - you won’t be disappointed!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4,318)

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Started out as a food street vendor by transplants to Key West which morphed into a food truck. and now occupies the backyard of Hank's Hair of the Dog Saloon outdoor bar which apparently is dog friendly and has a live band. Walk in and find any available table in the front, side or backyard or indoors and go to the food truck in the backyard to order tacos, burgers or hotdog. It's kind of a fusion of Mexican, Korean and American food being the emphasis on seafood and beef. Great stop noon, afternoon or night. Popular with locals and tourist. Word of mouth made it so popular. Causal dining Key West style with fish and shrimp which is what Key West dining is all about. Easy to find, just a short walk from Duval Street on Carolina Street, so a good and convenient location. The Key West pink shrimp is the local speciality and is really really good. Been there twice and had the Yum Yum shrimp and the Cayo fish. Prefer the shrimp.

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

I brought my pup and sat out back to grab some tacos my friend told me I had to try. Worked out well since I was traveling solo with my dog.
So I got the the Korean beef tacos yum!. I was bummed out I couldn’t mix one beef with one of the shrimp in a combo. But the food was really good.
Super casual atmosphere, the girl working in truck could have been more pleasant but it didn’t take away from the ambiance of the fun bar and live music from the bar connected to them were you can get a delicious cocktail.

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

The tacos are wonderful! The ingredients are fresh and the flavor combinations are excellent. The Cayo fish tacos are our favorite. The portion of fish is plentiful and the fish is fresh. The taco trio is a great way to sample the taco selections (it's a happy hour special) a shrimp, a Cayo and a Korean bbq taco is what you'll get.

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

We were here for happy hour and it had been recommended by 2 different tour guides. It did not disappoint!! We had the taco trio. It was delicious and an unusual spin on normal fish tacos.