“George is awesome! So personable”
Review of Meet Burger USA

Meet Burger USA
Ranked #1 of 56 Quick Bites in Key West
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Description: Burger;Gelato;Charcoal Oven;
Description: Burger;Gelato;Charcoal Oven;
Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

George is awesome! So personable and respectful! The food is PHENOMENAL!! He makes everything himself down to spicing the turkey meat and mixing it. This has a very good variety of healthy food. The Caprese Salad was fantastic! Burger is the best, every topping is so fresh! They even brand their burger buns! Lol. Love it! A hidden gem to DEFINITELY visit when in Key West! Go over the rainbow and across the street from the scooter place. I will never go anywhere else for another burger!!!!! I’m also VERY obsessed with the Sweet Potato Fries! I have never had better sweet potato fries anywhere else!!! Somedays I crave them, they are the perfect crunchy and saltiness! The Best! Try it for yourself! You won’t and can’t go wrong with anything there!

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank steggiemama
Write a reviewReviews (174)

Reviewed 28 February 2021

Best burger I’ve had. Cooked perfectly taste incredible. Met George the owner who obviously takes great pride in every order. Will definitely return and highly recommend.

1  Thank P9166NTdang
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Outstanding food and quality meat. The burger taste great! Lots of options from vegetarian to gluten free. The owner is really attentive and grateful for your business. A must stop place while visiting Key West! Top notch! Don’t miss out.

1  Thank leonalado
Reviewed 26 February 2021

So I found this place while searching trip advisor for places we must try while in key west. This was the only non seafood related place we ate at on the trip. We had the shrimp skewers and 2 burgers. Everything was amazingly fresh. I wish I had a place like this back home in Illinois. The shrimp was the best shrimp we ate while down in key west. The favorite burger was just perfection. The owner was genuinely concerned that u enjoyed your meal as well. DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE WHILE DOWN IN KEY WEST.

1  Thank patbD9959XQ
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Don’t missed out on trying Meet Burger during your visit to Key West. They have options for the whole family, from Gluten Free to Vegetarian options, from burgers, chicken and shrimp. My son had the shrimp skewers and on his own words “Cooked to perfection”. I’m a classy burger type of girl, but the addition of the fried cheese and grilled onions gave that extra delicious taste to my grass fed burger.

Most of the time we stay in the Marathon area, but always worth the extra drive just to visit this place and have a delicious meal... I will definitely recommend to everyone I know :)

Oh!!! Don’t forget the Mojo Mayo ;)

1  Thank AwesomeAboutPlaces