“Key West Weekend Getaway”

Peppers of Key West
Ranked #3 of 117 Shopping in Key West
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Fun little shop. Our kids love hot sauce so this was perfect for them. Plus my daughter saw they had Walking Dead hot sauce so she had to get some. The other kids picked hot sauce too and tried some free samples. If you like hot sauces and other jellies, this is a good place to stop. My mother-in-law even found a Key West puzzle that she liked and purchased too.

All reviews
"byob"
"shipping"
"enthusiasts"

Reviewed 12 July 2017

It is always fun to stop by Peppers of Key West. They have a "Pepper Bar" to saddle up to and taste a wide variety of mild to screaming hot pepper sauces. We always buy an assortment to take home and find ourselves adding them to all sorts of dishes. Changes your every day meal into something a little more interesting. Prices are very reasonable and the service is Key West friendly. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on a recent trip to Key West. We sat at the pepper bar and did a taste test. It was fun, got to try all different types. We were served by BJ. He was new and learning but other employees were helping him out telling us about the products. We brought our own beer and had a great experience.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I was excited about going and for good reason! It was like walking into pepper paradise! So many choices it was hard to make up my mind. Good thing there's a tasting bar and very helpful staff to help make up your mind. Went home with way more than I had in mind but I do NOT regret it at all. It was a really fun experience I wouldn't have wanted to miss!