“What an experience ”

Peppers of Key West
Ranked #2 of 115 Shopping in Key West
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Came on a walking food tour of Key West and we sat and sampled about a dozen different items. It was amazing. Some of those sauces and jams were incredible. William was great as a host. I can proudly wear my pin after having the .357.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in with another couple because we were told about the great selection of hot sauces. William had us try so many things I would have never thought to try myself. He was very knowledgeable and so friendly. I must say you need to stop by if you have any interest in hot sauces or cooking in general!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Fun little shop. Our kids love hot sauce so this was perfect for them. Plus my daughter saw they had Walking Dead hot sauce so she had to get some. The other kids picked hot sauce too and tried some free samples. If you like hot sauces and other jellies, this is a good place to stop. My mother-in-law even found a Key West puzzle that she liked and purchased too.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

It is always fun to stop by Peppers of Key West. They have a "Pepper Bar" to saddle up to and taste a wide variety of mild to screaming hot pepper sauces. We always buy an assortment to take home and find ourselves adding them to all sorts of dishes. Changes your every day meal into something a little more interesting. Prices are very reasonable and the service is Key West friendly. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on a recent trip to Key West. We sat at the pepper bar and did a taste test. It was fun, got to try all different types. We were served by BJ. He was new and learning but other employees were helping him out telling us about the products. We brought our own beer and had a great experience.