Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
RM 3,106
Breakfast included
No booking fees
2,705 results
All reviews happy hour duval street continental breakfast queen suite pool and hot tub perfect location hemingway house within walking distance an oasis yogurt boutique hotel pool area cocktail hour small hotel hard boiled eggs trip to key west every morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2023

Having once resided in Key West, the Almond Tree Inn is my go to when I visit. I love staying here. It’s intimate and friendly, offering privacy and quiet in the midst of busy downtown Key West. You can walk to some of the best restaurants and sites or rent a bike from them and spend your days riding around the island like a local. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and contemporary. The courtyard and pool provide a tropical oasis with beautiful orchids growing from the palms. Enjoy their breakfast in the shade or by the pool. They offer parking for a fee, but I suggest leaving your car behind and bicycling or using Uber. Cary was an awesome host, as were all the staff. They went out of their way to make us feel at home. And they helped us reserve sailing and kayaking with the best companies. FYI, this is an adult only Inn.

Reviewed 26 November 2023

· We have stayed in many places over the years in Key West but since we found the Almond Tree Inn we have found a home. It is a resort like no other. Perfectly situated in downtown Key West yet isolated enough to feel relaxing. The accommodations are exceptional. The staff is beyond exceptional. You feel like you are special, and every guest feels that way. To Cary and all the staff, thank you! We’ll see you again soon.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2023

Lovely room, awesome pool, super friendly staff. The location was great. It was easy to walk to different hot spots in the area, and then wonderful to return to spend some time at the pool. Would love to go back.

Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 22 November 2023

Wow! We can’t say enough great things about The Almond tree Inn! Starting with the staff: every single one of them were just awesome! Very friendly and attentive to our needs. Wish we remembered everyone’s names, but Trudy and Cary were the ones we spoke with the most. The Inn was like a an oasis with beautiful greenery and pool area. It’s hard to believe it was so close to Duval street because it was so quiet. We were within walking distance to everything. We had complimentary breakfast every morning; fresh fruits, yogurt, bagels, muffins, coffee, and juice. In the evening we had complimentary wine, beer, soft drinks and really nice snacks. Dips, chips, nuts, cheese etc. The room was great and had everything we needed even very comfortable bath robes! So we give them a definite 5 star!

Reviewed 20 November 2023

Exceptional laid back ambiance with extraordinary service, especially Winfield! So convenient to everything on Duval. Lovely breakfast service and evening happy hour in the evening. Everyone at the Almond Tree was so welcoming. I felt like I was at home. This was my first solo trip and everyone could not do enough for me and made me feel so safe and comfortable. I did not want to leave and already thinking about when I will go back. Winfield went out of his way time and time again and I will always be grateful for him. I will return!

• Trip type: Travelled solo