Almond Tree Inn(Key West)
US$247
Orchid Key Inn(Key West)
US$251
Marquesa Hotel(Key West)
Book now, pay at stay
US$300
Amsterdam's Curry Mansion Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$245
US$459
Book now, pay at stay
US$185
US$299
US$269
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$308/night.

Speakeasy Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$134
Travelocity
Key West Harbor Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$183
1,913 results
All reviewswine bareyebrow cottagewine roomsunday jazzduval streetcourtyard roomthe main houseglass of champagnemaster suitecarriage housepool barlush gardenshardwood floorsyogurteach morningthe cottagesthe location is perfect
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Stayed St Pattys weekend. Place is very nice and tropical, nice pool and breakfast, loved the wine room and employees are very nice. A few negatives, we stayed in treetop room which was very nice with nice balcony. However when I opened the closet, the door handle fell off and bathroom door did not shut unless you slammed shut. Constantly workers everywhere working on palm tree that had yellow tape around it. These are minor complaints, I'm sure the next time we go back it will be 100% again! Still had a wonderful time, would not hesitate to return.

• Stayed: March 2012
TOTOKeyWest, General Manager at The Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Thank you for your return visit! From time to time we do have to do maintenance that is required, this case being brick work, electrical and water lines. We had to get this done in two days and hence had the crew working fast. The Canary Palm is a center focal point of the Gardens and has to be worked around very carefully. I am sorry about the timing but glad you understood. When I read your review I immediately sent maintenance to your room and addressed each issue. I also met with our housekeeping staff to assure that these among other items are addressed each day in every room. We do hope to see you again on your next trip!

Reviewed 15 March 2012

This place was absolutely wonderful. It is only a short walk from Duval Street and therefore perfectly located, you don't hear the noise of the party on Duval, but can walk there in just a few minutes. The place is a little garden oasis. Very beautiful and perfect to relax.
All the staff members are very friendly and helpful, and they think of things even before you know you want them. The pool is not big but very nice and every Friday they have a Jazz evening in that area, which was wonderful. Lots of people come to enjoy this, so you might want to get your seat early if you want to see the band. They also offer a special Mojito bar and a some tasty Hot Dogs during this special event.
The room is quite large and very nice. They offer complimentary breakfast in the morning which is great. Every morning they have additional to the actual buffet two breakfast specials which you can order.
I absolutely loved the idea of the wine bar, where you can just try whatever you like, that way you can do your own little wine tasting.
I will certainly return and can recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2012

The Gardens hotel exceeded our expectations. Check in was great with a welcoming glass of prosecci. We took advantage of the coupon on Trip Advisor for the free bottle of wine.
We stayed in one of the Courtyard rooms, a nice size, & were happy with our choice as we were able to sit on the verandah & listen to Sunday night jazz.
All of the staff were friendly & helpful. They show what customer service is all about.
The pool was a wonderful 86 degrees with the greatest floats/rafts ever!. A pillow on each end and easy to get off & on.
We flew into Key West and took a cab to the hotel. No car is needed once you get there. The Gardens is midway between the gulf & the ocean, and a very short walk to Duval Street.
For my husband & I, this is a do-over trip & we will surely stay at The Gardens Hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Placestogo97
Reviewed 9 March 2012

On a lark, my wife and I drove two hundred miles (with the top down and weather cooperating) for a two day one night stay. Just the drive to Key West was an adventure. We read other thoughtful reviews so planning a Sunday night stay with Jazz and wine by the pool sounded perfect. It was, and it was enjoyable to not only mingle with fellow guests but locals who know something good when they see it. This charming B & B has wonderful accommodations and staff. Erica and Jim were great!

Just a block from the action of Duval Street, you are still far enough off the beaten path to escape the noise of Spring Break yet be a quick walk from the action. Only thing to beware of is tree sap on your vehicle if you park in the lot on Angela Street. We thoroughly enjoyed this one night stay and highly recommend it to those who appreciate the charm of a well-managed and beautifully set B & B.

Room Tip: A first floor room allowed us to sit on our Veranda and enjoy the Jazz.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank libbyg07039
TOTOKeyWest, General Manager at The Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2012

Sometimes a one day trip is pleasant and rewarding! Thank you for the visit and comments. I will pass them on to our wonderful crew who all make The Gardens Hotel what it is. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2012

Stayed at The Gardens for our anniversary... exceeded all expectations! The staff is wonderful, and that really does make a difference. They immediately make you feel welcome, and give you a sense of a kind of home-away-from-home. They gave us excellent suggestions of where to eat and what to see. We were lucky enough to stay over a Sunday night, which meant they had a cool jazz concert in the courtyard area. The event was very well attended, so get a seat early, or do as we did - sit on our private balcony and enjoy. The place has a great wine bar, where you can purchase just a splash (great to sample many different types and brands) to a full bottle. They also have a regular bar that doubles as the breakfast station where they serve multiple daily specials. Finally, the location cannot be beat; there is no way I would want to stay on Duval street - no offense, but that is where I go for nightlife, and I don't want people like me keeping me up all night - but the Gardens are located only one block away and is close to everything.

No other way of putting it, VERY IMPRESSED. We would suggest this place to anyone, and would stay again when we come back.

Room Tip: I am pretty sure they are all good