Avalon Bed and Breakfast(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$145
  • Pool
Almond Tree Inn(Key West)
US$247
Orchid Key Inn(Key West)
US$323
US$251
  • Breakfast included
Amsterdam's Curry Mansion Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$245
Marquesa Hotel(Key West)
US$250
US$299
US$459
US$185
  • Breakfast included
Key West Harbor Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$183
1,913 results
All reviewswine bareyebrow cottagewine roomsunday jazzduval streetcourtyard roomthe main houseglass of champagnemaster suitecarriage housepool barlush gardenshardwood floorsyogurteach morningthe cottagesthe location is perfect
Reviewed 25 July 2008

Perfect. And I'm picky. When I asked my husband for comments for the review, he only had raves as well. The spacious rooms were immaculately clean with thoughtful additions of umbrellas to bath salts for the jacuzzi to remote controls for the very quiet AC plus all the others you would expect from a 5 star hotel. We had a quiet self-catered dinner inext to a cheery fountain, toasted with champagne by the pool, and relaxed over morning coffee with Toby, the flirtatous parakeet (he loves blondes). I live in the Keys and know many properties well. This one more than met my expectations (yes, all the reviews are accurate - it rates a 10). Best of all the staff was friendly and took me on a photographic tour of the gardens. Bring a macro, bring a tele, bring a wide angle. Strange and exotic blooms are everywhere.

Did I say perfect? Absolutely.

2  Thank Lulu120
Reviewed 25 July 2008

This is truly an oasis for any vacationer looking for a restful boutique hotel experience. From the champagne greeting to accessible and personalized service, this hotel is both accommodating and thoughtfully planned. The hotel property and rooms are exquisite; tastefully designed to the tropical region. High quality linens and towels, stocks of toiletries, an incredibly comfortable bed as well as in room AC, good lighting controls, expanded cable, hardwood floors and marble bathroom add to the serenity and restful experience. The hotel grounds are private, quiet and beautifully adorned with old growth tropical trees and fauna. The pool, although small, is well situated as a social hub. Complimentary snacks, sunscreen and iced-tea offerings just poolside are more of the details that illustrate the thoughtfulness focused on guest comfort. The continental breakfasts have the best fresh fruit the area can offer, and the Sunday jazz socials are fun and entertaining. This hotel is a must for those in search of privacy and top-notch quality, or those travelers looking for a romantic place to be in love, or fall in love. Like many of the guests I met, this hotel is definitely on the list for a return visit.

2  Thank restquest
Reviewed 23 July 2008

I must say that Trip Advisor hit the nail on the head when they awarded this property it's Hidden Gem Award because this place is definitely a gem.

My husband and I stayed at The Gardens for 4 days for our one year wedding anniversary and I can honestly say that this was one of the best places I have ever stayed.

We loved EVERYTHING about this property: the staff, the grounds, the room, the really comfy bed, the breakfast, the location....I could go on and on and on with a list of positives. The location is in walking distance of Duval street (which was so nice because parking is a little scarce in Key West) yet we always felt like we were in a quiet, secluded romantic setting.

I hope to return to Key West in the near future and without a doubt The Gardens is where we will be staying. Thank you for a great stay!

2  Thank ESS1421
Reviewed 20 July 2008

Let us start by saying that we have been to Key West many times in the last seven years, and this has been our best experience yet. It started with check-in and lasted until (sadly) our check out. We spent two wonderful nights, and three fantastic days. Our greeting upon check-in was handled by Erika and Kate (Marjorie). What a great pair of personalities. They answered all our questions and ensured all our needs were taken care of. Upon arrival to the room we were greeted by the fabulous layout of the room. Very classy, yet homey (if you have designer anitques and linens at home). Everything you could want was provided in the room. Nothing was left out. We were greeted at the pool bar by Barbara and tried her first class Margaritas (reommended by a couple from Texas). We later me Kate, the owner and let her know how much we were already enjoying her hotel. The other guests we met were very friendly and all expressed the happiness with the hotel and the people working there. Our first night was very quiet, despite being one block from Duval Street. The breakfast bar the next morning was wonderful. A great selection of dishes. What a way to start the day. Our close proximity to Duval made the car a waste of time. We were able to walk everywhere we needed, and not get lost.
Our second day and night were the same as the first. The Garden's staff took care of all of our needs. Nothing was left out. And unfortunately, we had to take our leave the third day. Departure was almost like leaving family. What a great stay.

Reviewed 19 July 2008

This hotel is very nice. We stayed for 4 nights just before the 4th of July. All the employees were extemely helpful and nice. We were in the main suite...a little expensive, but very nice. They even helped solve a parking problem. I highly recommend this hotel.