1,979 results
All reviews wine bar eyebrow cottage wine room sunday jazz duval street the main house courtyard room master suite pool bar carriage house lush gardens hardwood floors each morning yogurt tropical paradise the cottages trip to key west
Reviewed 22 November 2009

This was our first time to Key West so I cannot compare The Gardens Hotel to another on the island. But when we go back I know I don't even have to look at any other places to stay.
The Gardens Hotel has the feeling like you were visiting your family. I feel like I have friends that live in the keys now. Alex, Lee, Cindy, Billy and of course my buddy Toto. These are a pretty cool group of people that work there. Plus all the other people that work their butts off to make your stay a good time.
Booked a charter fishing trip with Capt. Billy (6pack Charters) who is one of the bartenders at the hotel. We had a fun & exciting time on his boat.
He picks you up right at the hotel. We had our fish cooked right after the trip. If you want to see the waters , fish or go to your private beach talk with Billy or Alex for all the info you need.
Stayed in the Master Suite--excellent
Breakfast in the am-was perfect
Pool - HEATED & CLEAN - don't have to say anymore about that
Thanks Kate for a great trip
Bob & Robyn

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2009

This place is the spot where Eve would have put her garden to lure Adam. The staff is wonderful in every way....there when you need them and out of sight when you don't. Great friendly bar and near the most beautiful walking and of course the shopping and sights are just a block or so away. You cannot help but love this flower and birds and sparkling pool enclosed area.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2009

Key West is the place to go to party, eat, shop and people watch. It can be very crazy and there are times when you need a break from it all. This is it! Cindy DeRocher the general manager and her staff have created an oasis in the middle of this crazy place. It is a very relaxing and beautiful hotel only one block off Duval street. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The room very comfortable ( the bed was the best we ever slept in ) and had everything we needed. The grounds are very lush and private. We can't wait to plan another visit.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2009

Last year at a bar I won a game of bingo and it came with a prize of a bar tab for the Garden Bar. I was never at or heard of the hotel before this visit. Boy was I missing something. The bartender Billy had the best personality I've encountered in a very long time. This year we couldn't wait to get to the Garden Bar to see him again. He creates an atmosphere were everyone has a great time. It's very relaxed and just a fun time with complete strangers. I would highly recommend a visit to see Billy at the Garden Bar.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mark412
Reviewed 10 November 2009

Long story short - perfect!!! Location is just off Duval street, but still like a sanctuary with the beautiful garden and very nice pool! The best time of the day was early mornings (still on European time) on the patio in the shade, a cup of coffe and my book! Maybe a swim in the pool as well before everyone else got up! Only complaint must be the rather basic breakfast - but you will live!
Already planning for our next visit!

Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends