“Nice place while waiting for a plane.”

Conch Flyer Restaurant
Ranked #315 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Reviewed 8 May 2017

We enjoyed spending some time here having beverages and a snack while waiting for our flight out of Key West. The staff is exceptionally friendly and had great suggestions for food and beverage choices.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

When me and my girlfriend tried to eat here the hostess turned us away so rudely I'll never go there again. She turned us away more than an hour before closing. Then today she did the exact same thing to my parents today 45 minutes before closing. This woman has no business working in the customer service industry. Being a local key west business owner I will recommend everyone I know to avoid this place and woman at all costs. Pretty bad guys. Maybe you should renovate your staff to go along with your new dining room. Again. Awful service

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

10 empty tables, and not one of them bussed. Got my own menus from the bar, cleared my own table, and 10 minutes later we are still unattended. Flight delayed so we'll be here awhile. Guess we'll leave and try tbe other airport bar...

Reviewed 9 February 2017

We got to the airport early before our flight left and had some time to kill, so decided to have some Key Lime pie and coffee. Both were good, although not exceptional. The service though, was extremely slow, which was surprising, as there were not many people in the restaurant. we were glad we were not in a hurry to catch our plane. Cute decor and it makes for a pleasing place to hang out before you have to catch your flight or visit with friends before going through security.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Reluctantly I stopped in here for lunch as I was waiting for my delayed plane. I ordered the special - a blackened grouper Reuben - only to be told it was no longer a special. A few minutes later, the waitress said she would be able to provide the sandwich. When it arrived, it was very good but was covered in slaw and not sauerkraut. Oh well, it was still quite tasty and I guess it was still cabbage.

Waitress was efficient and good. All in all an AOK experience.