“Good place to kill time - food is ok”

Conch Flyer Restaurant
Ranked #303 of 450 Restaurants in Key West
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast. Restaurant is outside security just as you enter airport. Food is plentiful, but is standard fare- nothing special. Omelet is eggs with stuff tossed in middle, not cooked into the egg. Fruit is likely from frozen. Potatoes were tasty. Cute decorations in restaurant - very aviation oriented. Only view is painted mural.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

There's not much to choose from at the small airport so this place definitely catches the eye. Full bar and plenty of tables. Food was so basic--our family got a few appetizers to share and honestly we would've rather paid for overpriced snacks at the gift shop. It's a rather slow airport so the freshness of the food was a concern for me. My family all ate foods that contained dairy which I don't do, so I opted for a pb&j with fries. You can't really mess that up and my family ended up very jealous of my simple meal. It's convenient and it serves alcohol. That's all I have for positive remarks.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

We enjoyed spending some time here having beverages and a snack while waiting for our flight out of Key West. The staff is exceptionally friendly and had great suggestions for food and beverage choices.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

When me and my girlfriend tried to eat here the hostess turned us away so rudely I'll never go there again. She turned us away more than an hour before closing. Then today she did the exact same thing to my parents today 45 minutes before closing. This woman has no business working in the customer service industry. Being a local key west business owner I will recommend everyone I know to avoid this place and woman at all costs. Pretty bad guys. Maybe you should renovate your staff to go along with your new dining room. Again. Awful service

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

10 empty tables, and not one of them bussed. Got my own menus from the bar, cleared my own table, and 10 minutes later we are still unattended. Flight delayed so we'll be here awhile. Guess we'll leave and try tbe other airport bar...