“Pretty good for a small airport restaurant”

Conch Flyer Restaurant
Ranked #306 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We were recently stuck in the Key West airport for 4 hours waiting for a delayed flight. Fortunately, the Conch Flyer restaurant and bar was a great place to pass the time with food and drink. Good food and service, especially for a small airport restaurant.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Great place for a pre-flight meal. For us it was breakfast. Usual offerings, we both had eggs, bacon, and hash browns. Orange juice was average, my wife said pineapple juice was good. Service was friendly but it took longer than expected for the food to arrive. Plenty of outlets to charge the cell phones while we ate.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast. Restaurant is outside security just as you enter airport. Food is plentiful, but is standard fare- nothing special. Omelet is eggs with stuff tossed in middle, not cooked into the egg. Fruit is likely from frozen. Potatoes were tasty. Cute decorations in restaurant - very aviation oriented. Only view is painted mural.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

There's not much to choose from at the small airport so this place definitely catches the eye. Full bar and plenty of tables. Food was so basic--our family got a few appetizers to share and honestly we would've rather paid for overpriced snacks at the gift shop. It's a rather slow airport so the freshness of the food was a concern for me. My family all ate foods that contained dairy which I don't do, so I opted for a pb&j with fries. You can't really mess that up and my family ended up very jealous of my simple meal. It's convenient and it serves alcohol. That's all I have for positive remarks.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

We enjoyed spending some time here having beverages and a snack while waiting for our flight out of Key West. The staff is exceptionally friendly and had great suggestions for food and beverage choices.