Pegasus International Hotel
Official Site
US$364
US$329
  • Pool
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$328
US$199
US$280
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
US$206
US$175
Travelocity
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
US$1,019
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop poolgreat locationduval stcan't beat the locationstay there againfantasy festcontinental breakfast isper nightbars and restaurantswalking distance to everythingvisit key westsmall poolbagelsactionblockbartenderrates
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Pegasus as a last minute need to have a room arose when our car broke down. The room was expensive, but to be fair, it was a third floor room facing Duval street and overlooking the second floor rooftop seating area. This hotel is old. It is vintage. It is quaint. It has been remodeled, and in some instances, not very well. But you can’t beat the location. We were glad to get a room so last minute on Duval. However, I’d rather pay the extra fifty bucks and stay at the La Concha next time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Nicely quaint hotel in the heart of the action of the keys! This place was recently renovated and the rooms are small but very tastefully decorated. It’s in walking distance to all of the action in Key West.It also has a small pool on top of the roof plus at night you can sit up top and view the stars and the street action of key west!We really enjoyed are weekend get-away at this place!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2018

We stayed for the weekend and booked two rooms. Expensive for what you get. A nice looking renovation, But just a facelift on the bedrooms. Bed was uncomfortable, Pillow too stuffed, cheap bathroom amenities. There is a music bar next door, so it is loud until very late. But I would stay there again, except for the front staff. Not just unfriendly, like they don't like you not-friendly. A little creepy.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is overpriced and very unfriendly. The jacuzzi was cold. Parking was $15 plus tax. I've never been taxed on parking before anywhere in the world. The room was okay but there were missing tiles in the shower floor.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LaDeeTa
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed for two nights for my birthday. We drove in late and decided to go to the bar after checking in. When we got back and ready for bed, there was hair and blood stains on the bed. I️ was so disgusted and thought I️ could not sleep on this bed. I️ stripped the bed and called down asking to be relocated to a cleaner room. The guy at the front desk (no customer service skills ) did not want to move us and instead said he would bring me some sheets from the “laundry.” The sheets he brought up were not the right size and could not fit, not to mention I️ had to remake the bed myself on my birthday at a hotel we paid for! At this point I️ am beyond pissed. There was an unidentifiable stain on the bed that nearly made me want to throw up. With no help we had no choice but to lay on this gruesome bed. We slept with our clothes on and wasted an entire night in discomfort. The next morning we went to speak with someone at the front desk, a Leuyba and she too was not very helpful. I️ had to force her to come look at the disgustingness on the bed and in the room. It was then she decided to relocate us. I️ requested to speak with the manager and was told the manager would call me...still no call from the manager. The excuse was that the manager was in Canada and couldn’t answer the phone. Now you can only imagine how upset I️ am at this point. Now we are checking out the next day and still no follow up from the manager. I️ asked for a contact number and was given a wrong number. A Russian guy answered and could not understand why I️ was calling him. Good thing I️ called in front of Leuyba . Long story short I️ called another number provided and still no answer or follow up. I️ will attach pictures of the bed and room. I️ would not suggest staying here because even if you have an issue you will not get a resolution! PS if you stay in room 200 or 214 you better check EVERYTHING!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple