“Such a surprise ”

Ranked #41 of 471 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are Italian serving real Italian Food ! Authentic Napolitan Pizza with Certification from Associazione Pizzaioli Napoletani America along with homemade Pastas and desserts. Buon Appetito ! Ciao !
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I had doubts my first night in key west that I’d be at a pizza restaurant instead of a seafood restaurant . We walked almost a mile past all other appealing restaurants arrived at only wood.As our waitress greeted us I listened to their specials she was so excited about the food and her description made my mouth water.i had homemade tortalini with procutto peas. Large portions and absolutely the best I’ve had since I visited Italy many years ago.Pizza was excellent fresh cheese and crust to die for. The caprese salad great.i was so surprised I would of eaten there everyday of my trip.Please treat yourself to this restaurant you’ll be glad you did.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,551)

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

This little gem is tucked away down a side alley off Duval.
We had dinner in a lovely little courtyard, the service was great and the food was excellent.

Highly recommended.

1  Thank Rcdrich
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

It was well worth the wait for a table. We sat outside in the garden. The food was delicious and the portions were massive. We had pizzas pasta and the special fish dish. Would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Wow, wow, wow !
I cant really explain how great this place is. Its unbelievably busy so dont be in a rush. If you can sit and enjoy the ambience it's worth any wait. We had a lovely waitress who was really friendly gave us all the specials and kept the iced water topped up. The calamari was perfection and the pizza was incredible. We are here for a week and we are already planning the next dinner !! Awesome place highly recommend it.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

We ate here after the sunset at Mallory Square. It was busy but the staff were so helpful finding a table. The menu has a good selection and we enjoyed all our dishes. Pizza was excellent.