“Fantastic!”

Ranked #8 of 56 Quick Bites in Key West
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: I am Italian and more than 30 years in the food business. At Duetto we put "Amore" (Love) in what we do. Our pizza and our gelato respect the traditional Italian recipe.
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Best white pizza we’ve ever had! Opener/chef could not be friendlier. The pizza is authentic Italian and the chef used to work in Manhattan.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2,802)

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

To be fair and honest, We were a bit skeptical at first. But our friends who come often suggested we try it. Our thoughts after...how have we missed this gem?!? It was delicious. We stay around the corner and expect we will be eating her often. True this is not a tourist fancy experience. But once you’ve eaten at 10 of the key west tourist joints, you’ve eaten at them all. So this was such a relief to find. Great pizza. Great Greek salad. Great gelato. Great service. Great price. What more can one ask for?? Highly recommend!

Reviewed 27 February 2021

Wonderful selection of delicious Gelato. It’s a daily stop whenever we spend time in KW. The pizza is also delicious with lots of great options. The service is excellent and the staff are always friendly. If you’re in KW be sure to stop here!

Reviewed 26 February 2021

In all the years that I've lived here in the FloridaKeys, there's only one other pizza parlor that I really enjoyed. And that's a little bit of a ride for me from Key West. A friend of mine recommended DUETTOS pizza and I finally made it there for lunch on my way to work. It is the best pizza that I have tasted in years and years. The crust is superb. The flavor is superb. Genuine Italian. I cannot wait to taste some of his other offerings. Great job Duettos Pizza!

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Best pizza we've had in a long time. Good quality ingredients, perfect crisp & chew to the crust! We ate here 2 of our 4 days in key west!