“Tasty”

Ranked #26 of 464 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$15 - US$28
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food was great! Atmosphere was amazing!!!Only thing is that they dont split the check if you are in a big group..

Write a ReviewReviews (12,303)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Blue Heaven comes highly recommended, so I walked in expecting a lot. It did not disappoint! We enjoyed Sunday breakfast outside with absolutely superb service (I forget the gentleman's name, but he had a slight British accent). I recommend arriving early, because the establishment's line grew quite dramatically around 10:30 am and became a 45 minute wait. When arriving at 9:45 am, we waited less than ten minutes. My husband accidentally requested a table inside, and they were very patient with us and moved us to an outside table immediately, without making us wait again. The food itself was delicious, plentiful and decently priced. The ambiance was unique and laid back, with fun decor that is playfully true to its history. There is also a Blue Heaven gift shop selling restaurant souvenirs and food. I would definitely recommend Blue Heaven - especially for breakfast!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everyone said we should not miss this place to eat. Sure enough, there was a line, but we waited and were glad we did. Very atmospheric and pleasant. We arrived there on our bikes. Food was good, service was nice. We sat up on a little stage and could see everyone else. That was fun. There was a female leader of a little band who played the trumpet. Very nice. We went in early May of last year, so I'm not sure how packed it would be in the high season. I remember the food was good and prices reasonable. It's one of the favorite places to visit, so don't miss it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food and bloody Mary's are incredible ! Live music is fun and makes the wait go by. We sat upstairs with a large party and the decor and ambiance of the place is adorable and very key west! I come back here every time I visit a

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service and food was very good. Various entrees were ordered by our party of eight. The price was moderate.