“Amazing Evening”
Review of Seven Fish

Seven Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Seven Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 459 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A fish-style bistro.
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Last night we had the pleasure of dining at 7 Fish restaurant in Key West. As Lower Keys locals we are always looking to try new places. We went to Seven Fish on the recommendation of a friend and what a wonderful dinner. Even last minute on a Saturday night they were able to find us a table. We had grilled shrimp, crab cake and a smoked mahi for an appetizer. The crab cake was outstanding, the shrimp perfectly cooked with a great little Thai salad underneath and the smoked mahi came with this perfect mustard aioli. We broke the wine paring rules a bit and shared a couple bottles of Hook & Smith Red Blend wine which was an exciting thing to find on a wine list! Our server was Tina and she was great. Friendly and Fun and very knowledgeable about everything on the menu. For dinner we tried the sea scallops ( perfectly cooked and to die for delicious) The gnocchi ( delightful mesh of flavors ) and the crab pasta ( which I saw here was mentioned as "fishy" ) well it had a distinct crab flavor which was very very good. Our only regret is that we were so so full we couldn't try desert!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,969)

Reviewed 14 January 2018

This nice space is always very crowded. We had reservations and were seated at once. Menu is not huge but we were there for the seafood. The specials were amazing; tilefish and mahi mahi. Service was a bit slow but this was due to the crowd. Nice wine selection. Service was good. Prices were slightly above normal but worth the cost.

1  Thank james k
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We were looking for some seafood.... and this was the best place on the list at trip adviser so we thought why not ... we booked a table and we were greeted with smiles and seated at our table very quickly.... the restaurant is very stylish and great screen artwork on the wall....I thought there would be more selection of fish dishes but I ordered the the chefs choice... grilled scallops fish prawns on a bed of rice and a side of vegetables ... it’s was delicious and I would go back there again definatly....

Reviewed 14 January 2018

The food @ Seven Fish is always fantastic. We visit this amazing restaurant every time we are in Key West, sometimes twice per visit. The bread is off the chart! and we always start w/ the crab cake. The shitake mushroom pasta is worth the calories and the fish over stick rice is one of the best dishes I've ever had in my life. Add a nice bottle of red and you have a perfect evening... all within walking distance of your b& b or hotel. Sigh.... Key West.... we love you!

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We had dinner (friends recommended it) and enjoyed it a lot. The service was great! I had the Caesar salad and it was truly one of the best if not the best caesars! My husband had the tuna and particularly enjoyed the pasta with it. I had the gnocchi with the fresh grilled fish. Delicious. The only reason this doesn’t get a 5 is my cocktail was okay, not great.