“The best Chinese restaurant of Key West”

China Garden West Downtown
Ranked #313 of 450 Restaurants in Key West
Reviewed 7 May 2015

The food was great, lots of choice to choose. The staffs are really helpful, they are willing to give the best service. The owners are very nice also. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Note. I saw several of China Garden, I'm now reviewing for China Garden West Downtown 531 Fleming St, Key West, FL, Tel. 305-296-6177 :)

1  Thank MsAPRIL

Reviewed 10 January 2015

The food is really good but we called tonight for delivery and the owner was rude to my husband saying that they won't deliver to our area any longer because the drivers feel they deserve 20% no matter what kind of service they give. Really....just was shocked that they have so much business that they can turn business down when we order at least 2 times a month. Oh well their loss and Hong Kong's gain.

1  Thank Rube48
Reviewed 19 December 2014

Had the Po-Po platter to start, was amazing! Also had the Chow Mein with jumbo Shrimp and was very good.great place highly recommend it.

1  Thank Quinn P
Reviewed 4 September 2014

I order delivery here often. I was not a fan of Chinese food till I started eating here. They opened up a whole new world for me. The food is great. The delivery is by far the fastest in town and the food is still warm when it arrives. The delivery orders are never wrong. Having a delivery order be correct is something I know is something to be expected and not praised for. However, in KW getting great delivery can be a challenge. So in this case I praise them for it! Oh and the price can not be beat along with the amount of food you get!

1  Thank SMT1_13
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Had dinner with a friend and both of us were pleased with the experience. The ribs were great but the wonton and sweet and sour soup were the best. Sit in the front of the restaurant for a few of Fleming St.

1  Thank bandman15