“Tasty goodness. ”

Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Lobos is a casual eatery. It's outside, but mostly covered. There is a lot of greenery and picnic tables painted by a local Artist. It is quaint and quiet. A very 'Key Westy' place to relax and enjoy fresh and delicious food at reasonable prices. We look forward to seeing you!
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

What a great idea to have lunch at Lobo's. I ordered their Tuesday special which was a half wrap of, Tuna Luau. The wrap was stuffed with tuna, lettuce, bacon, pineapple and avocado. The special also came with chips and a drink. The price was right and the food was delicious. I will be back and definitely recommend.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We visited Lobo's after driving all day to the Keys. We were looking for something fast and in-expensive. This place fit the bill. The portions were gigantic. I have the fried oyster wrap that was excellent. My kids split an order of nachos and my wife got the steak quesadilla. The service was excellent and we enjoyed the outdoor seating. The place was difficult to find but worth the effort.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

This place reminds me of a little place I went to as a kid, nothing fancy, just the basic flat iron to grill a frozen patty, make a hotdog and do basic sandwiches. Remember when you evaluate a place that excellent means the best food you have ever eaten. This is a nice place, the server/cook/one person does it all employee is nice, and the food is what you expect. It is a step up from the local food trucks in that you have seating and the kitchen is contained in a small room. For a grill this is an average location and nothing is wrong with that, its just not excellent place I would take a date and expect to get a second unless it was our 20th date.

I'm sure Ill be back to eat again, nothing wrong here for what you get.

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Lobos is a great place, off the crowded main streets. They make huge wraps, with pretty much any combination of things on them, and they are huge, so plan on getting a box.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Stopped by here for a snack after a day on the beach. We ordered the fried mushroom appetizer special, sauce that came with it was amazing. Also ordered the cuban wrap. Wrap was ok, but had a lot of lettuce and not too much meat. We are used to the awesome cuban's from Sandy's, so this didn't quite stand up to it. It is in a cute little courtyard, if you're tired normal Duval street stuff, give it a whirl.

1  Thank David L