“Great food and drinks”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What a fun place! Dine inside and out,and have a few beverages inside and out, how can you go wrong! The conch fritters are great as well as the Hogaritas!!.!just ask my wife.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,091)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was starving after a morning/afternoon of hopping off and on the trolley, and my husband and son had just gotten back from kayaking. Hubby wanted to go to Hogs Breath. Whatever, I could eat anything at that point! Atmosphere was fun. Food was really good. Hubby and son got the obligatory t-shirt in the attached store. Price was reasonable for an establishment that caters to tourists. :) I would go back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Living in Florida we visit Key West often. Our visit is not complete without a stop by Hog's Breath. There always seams to be live music playing! We had the slow roasted beef dip sandwich and Mahi Mahi sandwich - both great!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice Friendly Restaurant with Good Entertainment and Delicious Shrimp . Bartender. Nice place to Stop when your on a Cruise.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and i went there for lunch yesterday. Good vibe, good service and good music. I though the food was just ok though. Not much to distinguish itself from other places we ate. Might be perfect for appetizers and drinks