Lowest prices for your stay
RM 1,544
RM 1,545
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
RM 1,545
No prepayment needed
1,951 results
All reviews front desk pool bar shuttle service per day mallory square old town free breakfast great pool free shuttle karla hgi keys concierge bartender roosevelt roosters iguanas
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2023 via mobile

The main building with 2nd floor reception, bar, and breakfast area was very nice. There were accessible ramps on both sides. We loved the beautiful and expansive pool area, with fascinating iguanas that occasionally took a swim. Our room, however, was in a separate building “annex” (possibly an older hotel). The elevator in this building was in an unlit corridor next to a parking area which seemed unsafe. There was a lighting fixture overhead which was not lit. Our room had been nicely refurbished. Bur the toilet often required two flushes to “get the job done”. And once, when exiting the room, both locks got stuck in the locked position with the door open, and it took many tries with the key card to get them to retract. Possibly I had opened the door without unlocking the deadbolt. It was almost impossible to reach the closet floor with the safe in the way. There was generous parking behind the main building. Apparently there was no restaurant within walking distance, but the “bar menu” was available in the pool area after 1:30PM (late lunch) and sometime later in the bar area. The Old Town Trolley and free shuttle both had stops here.

Room tip: Avoid the separate building “annex”.
Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank VillageGypsy
Phil Costello, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Key West / The Keys Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2023

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking a moment to share your feedback. We are saddened to see that you were unhappy with the condition of the property and your room. It is our intent that every guest enjoy clean and comfortable accommodations with high-level service throughout the property. This was not your experience and we apologize for that. We hope that you will consider giving us another chance the next time you visit Key West.

Reviewed 27 October 2023

Disgustingly dirty, loud running refridgerator all night, can hear other guests through the walls, outdated everything, ice machine was was old dirty & actually rusted. So many people wandering through the parking lot. Overall I did not feel safe. Was booked through booking.com I believe and the reviews were misleading. That’s the 2nd time I’ve used booking.com and I will never use it again.

Room tip: Don’t book here, outdated & dirty
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Michella A
Phil Costello, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Key West / The Keys Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2023

We are sorry to see that we failed to exceed your expectations while you were with us. Our team works tirelessly to ensure every guest enjoys a clean and comfortable room with high-level service throughout the property. It is clear that we missed the mark, and we apologize for that. We hope that you will consider giving us another chance the next time you visit Key West.

Reviewed 28 September 2023

March 27 - I arrived at the Fairfield Inn with Reservation and confirmation number in hand. As a loyal member i had a wedding to go to and am going to enjoy Key West. The desk person kept typing on the computer. after about 10 minutes, he made phone calls. He informed me that my reservation was cancelled and the rooms are FULL. Being in a wheelchair, I started toget worried. they were able to get me a room at the Hilton Garden Inn, which made things a little better. before i left i made a reservation with April, confirmation number3362057607, King ADA. later i did change dates but number stayed the same.

September 17 - i arrived at the Hilton Garden Inn. Got a room on the second floor. once i got there, the room was not the one i reserved for. it had a tub, not the roll in shower i requested. after almost an hour they took me to the Fairfield, because i can only stay at a room for one night, then move due to the room was RESERVED!

The first room at Fairfield was an ADA suite, with a slide in shower, and no room for my wheelchair. after another hour i finally got a room (156), whiched suited me.

This really left a bad taste in my mouth. Why would the Fairfield cancel myreservation, then the Hilton would made me only stay one night. Can you say Double Standard?

I will probably come back, but will make the reservations directly

Room tip: Make sure you get your room pronto!
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank chrisstarz
Phil Costello, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Key West / The Keys Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2023

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are truly sorry for the poor arrival experience. Please know that your comments have been shared with our hotel's leadership team to ensure the proper training and guidelines are in place so as to avoid similar future guest frustrations.

Reviewed 27 September 2023

I have always stayed at the Hilton in various places in the world, so I expect a minimum level of service. This one in Key West unfortunately disappointment my partner and I. Our room had a soaking wet carpet that when we complained to reception, and they said they were going to do something about it, nothing happened. They never got back to us about it. We had requested a late check-out, and again, they never got back to us. We ended up having to leave the room to just find out that they granted us with the late check out at reception.
Location - not central at all. If you don't have a car, the options to move around the town are limited. They do offer s shuttle service to the centre though.
What I think is that, despite the hotel having a great structure, its customer service is very poor for a Hilton hotel.

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chakal01

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. We are disappointed to see that we failed to provide the level of service and comfort that you deserve. We are confident that we can make the necessary changes to avoid similar future guest difficulties, and hope that you will consider giving us another chance the next time you visit Key West.

Reviewed 15 September 2023

I visited the Key West with my mother this Summer and had the nicest stay at the property. Keeping the large pool, good breakfast and cleanliness secondary - the hotel staff was super kind, helpful and always prompt with making accommodations for our needs. Mr. Joseph M (one of my favourite peoples on the property) was always willing to assist us and made our stay perfect. I would highly recommend this property!

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Phil Costello, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Key West / The Keys Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2023

Thank you for the terrific review! We are very happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.