“Massage on the beach...Wonderful!”

Island Body & Sol Spa
Reviewed 29 November 2013

What a great find! We really loved our couples massage in the beach cabana during our trip to the keys. Fantastic customer service and location.

1  Thank Michele B

Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

Had a hot stone massage and a beach massage with Linda. Both very relaxing and reviving! The beach massage was especially relaxing with the amazing ocean view and soothing sounds. Very professional and pleasant.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

If you're in the Keys I would highly recommend you book a massage at Island Body & Sol. A little hard to find, but well worth the search. We had a 60 minute couples massage (indoors due to the weather) with Lynda & Joanie and I can't say enough about how great they were. I only wish they were closer to Sarasota. I didn't get to meet Amy to thank her in person for being so professional & for accomodating our schedule.

1  Thank SarasotaRealitalian
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I had the Rejuvenating Japanese Facial with Amy and it was like nothing I've ever experienced! Amy is incredibly talented at this very special service. It starts with a massage with warm polished gemstones, from your jaw, down your neck and your arms and upper chest. Then it moves from a deep massage into incredible facial work, then a relaxing head massage. Amy is truly an artist and this was more in depth, relaxing, and holistic than any facial that I've ever had. It lasted at least 75 minutes and the price was much more reasonable than any I've seen in the area. This facial was well worth the 20 mile drive that I made to get there from Key Largo.