Review Highlights
Very fun and you’ll learn new things!

came here with my girlfriend while staying in the keys. it was an awesome activity to do while... read more

Reviewed yesterday
miket13529
via mobile
Amazing time and very educational !

If you ever want to go kayaking, this is the place to go ! On top of you’re in a clear kayak which... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
daymarip

All reviews sunset trip wonderful guide highlight of our trip fish mangroves manatees tour keys fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021

I can't say enough good things about this! My husband, myself and our two boys ages 9 and 5 did the 10 a.m. clear kayaking and we had such a wonderful time. Our guide was so sweet and took pictures for us. We were able to see manatees, sting rays, loads of fish, and sharks just to name a few. This was probably my most favorite activity that we did on our vacation to the Keys!

Reviewed 1 June 2021

Everything.

It was great.

Katrina, if you’re reading this. Hit me up. 210-412-7577. My lady friend broke up with me on my birthday today.

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

My wife and I had a pleasant, peaceful kayak with Katrina and her clear kayaks. Experiencing the mangrove ecosystem was a unique opportunity and gave us a better understanding of the sea life in the Keys. Katrina was fun, friendly, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable. The kayaks were well-maintained and clean. Thanks for an easygoing tour of the mangroves!

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Katrina was fantastic and so energetic. Loved this tour. If you do one thing in Islamorada, this should be it!

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

Katrina should receive some kind of award for her patience with clients and excitement over the Keys eco system. She made our experience brighter and reminded us to relax, breath and be thankful for the beautiful day! An amazing adventure that you literally can’t get anywhere else in the world!