My wife and I just spent two nights at Casa Thorn. We are from Texas and were visiting the Keys for the first time. Originally, we thought we'd go to one of Islamorada's resorts, but those places were very pricey. We settled on Casa Thorn, and were delighted. We stayed in the Secret Garden Room, which was fabulous. That room has its own private garden area, with beautiful landscaping and an outdoor table. Breakfast was really good - especially the "Peaches & Cream French Toast"! I highly recommend Casa Thorn . . . you cannot go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This treasure is hidden away in a secluded, quiet, tropical atmosphere in the Florida Keys. Each of the 5 rooms is decorated in their own unique style: Moroccan Room, Secret Garden Room, Malaysian, Bombay and Tiki Hut. All of the rooms include: breakfast, television/VCR/DVD, wireless internet, and terry cloth bathrobes. Pets allowed for a small fee. No children under 8, please. After breakfast, relax by the pool or use the pass to go to a really nice beach. We are not handicap accessible, however, 3 of our rooms are on the ground floor with sliding glass doors that make them wheelchair/scooter accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Casa Thorn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Thorn Hotel Islamorada
- Casa Thorn Bed And Breakfast