“Great find!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate at Franks for lunch for the first time. It's a small little hole in the wall, and the food was awesome! We loved both our entrees, will definitely return for great Italian food:)

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Had veal cordon blue, excellent. Wife had veal ppm also excellent.
This was their 2nd night open after IRMA, not as fast as normal but being understaffed hurt.
They were slammed, make reservations of don't plan on eating here. Or eat late.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Hidden away, wonderful little restaurant. Great service, and great food. We went to all the "hot spots" that they tell tourists to go to, inspite of me saying, I want to go where the locals go....I found this on trip advisor....and it was not rated as high as at least one of the tourist spots....I cannot figure out why. It is so much better. Just yummy delish food.
Large glass of wine, great fresh garden salad and shrimp fra diavlo for dinner. It came with bread and roasted garlic. We are in the dead season and it was the most crowded restaurant we have eaten in this week. Definite gem

1  Thank tammyk688
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Went to dinner with friends, homemade chicken soup, chicken franchaise, shrimp fra diablo
Awesome. Great service, wonderful time

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The moment my husband and I arrived we were greeted by the friendly waitstaff and seated with a view of the chef cooking. We had fried mozzarella which was was delicious, Fettucini Alfredo, & a meat ball sub. The fresh bread and garlic oil was really good too.
If you like Italian food, don't miss this place, it is fantastic!