Seascape Motel and Marina(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$209
Rainbow Bend Fishing Resort(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$161
US$127
US$120
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Sea Dell Motel(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$129
Captain Pips at Knights Key Inn(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$125
Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$159
Hyatt Place Marathon Florida Keys(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$179
Hyatt.com
Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$103
Travelocity
Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$399
US$359
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Not to be confused with a similarly named place up the road, Bonefish Bay Motel & RV is a nice place to stay in the Keys. Read the other reviews carefully to make sure they are not talking about the other place.

We were looking for a place in the middle keys to kayak, dive and ride the motorcyle and Mark hooked us up. The place is laid back without being lazily maintained, clean without being sterile and quiet without being unfriendly. The people staying in both the cottages and on the RV sites were welcoming and friendly, creating a nice atmosphere.

The price for a weekly stay was great with no hidden fees or surprises. The room were tidy and clean, the kitchen well equipped and the outdoors area pleasant despite the improvements being made to the place.

We'll be back next year!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jxs2151
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Disgusting,dirty,and unsanitary. No excuse for the lack of cleanliness I can take old simple accommodations but not this! I would pay not to stay at this place ever again, it's $99 value price for accommodations in the Keys is not worth it! Your first impression when driving in is 1/3 of whats left of a tiki hut old rusted broken chairs barbecue you can't cook in once you decide to overlook that cause of the great location you see your room dirty dingy disgusting wreaking of cigarette smoke, and just falling apart and I kid you not my room was good compared to my families room that room was just unsanitary we only stayed because we could not find other available rooms in the keys

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank Eiibanez
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We have stayed there for the last 12 years and it changed hands a few years ago and has went downhill ever since. Mark the owner is more interested in adding RV sites than keeping up the rooms he has. We had a verbal agreement on the 2 rooms we rented, for a week, but when we got there he charged me the regular rate which was $30 (a night) more than discussed. The ice machine doesn't work and hasn't for 3 years now. He only has 2 working washers and one dryer. The pool was okay but needed cleaned around it. He also rents some of his units on a permanent basis and we had an issue with one of them peeping in my son's window. I don't think he has replaced the mattresses for years, they were hard and I could feel springs coming up on one of them. This was my last trip there, we kept going back because they are pet friendly but I found somewhere a little futher down that is cleaned and cheaper.

Room Tip: Don't get a room here....
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank msdakota8
Reviewed 7 June 2013

My fiancé and I had booked a weekend at another motel in the Upper Keys and were horrified with what we found when we arrived. It was Easter weekend and everything else was booked. We found the Bonefish Bay Motel (not to be confused with the Bonefish Resort, also in Marathon) on the internet, and called and spoke with the owner, Mark. We reserved one of the one-bedroom cottages and arrived about an hour or so later. The place was private, spotless and very comfortable. Mark was very attentive and courteous and the rate was not bad at all. He saved our weekend and we booked another weekend just a few weeks later. We had the same, if not better experience the next time we stayed and I expect we will again as I will continue to be a loyal patron. It was a pleasure to give Mark at the Bonefish our business. Great little place and really nice owner. Thanks Mark!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tammei T
Reviewed 15 April 2013

We drove down in March and met two other couples there.

We were looking for a reasonable place to meet our friends and decided we would rather that most of our budget and time would be spent on snokeling, fishing, eating out and at the Beaches then on high priced accomadations.

The Bonefish Bay Motel gave us a great price on our accomadations.( Having overpaid in the Keys before in 2002, I knew that most accomadations in the Keys were older and if you want to stay in a upscale condo like accomadation, it was very pricey.)

Because of the location, we were able to get to Beaches, Resturants and even did a day tour in Key West (@ 1 hour trip).

The owner Mark was very laid back, informative and accomadating.

We were able to a charter boat trip with him and that ended up being the highlight of our trip!

We ended up extending out trip longer that planned because we were having a fun, relaxing and affordable vacation.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple