See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Bonefish Bay is a Lovely Place to stay, I have some very good friends who are there in their RV, so I booked a room there for a few days so we could catch up.
It was perfect..!!! Very clean and spacious with a good kitchen and the biggest most comfortable bed that I've slept in for a while. It's in a great spot just off of US.1 near the Seven Mile Bridge, a perfect spot for heading out to explore the Keys.
I'd definitely go back there again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Had the pleasure of staying over at the Bonefish Bay Motel. The room we stayed in was super clean and obviously a new building as it was very modern and up to date. The buildings sets back from the roadway and we didn't notice any noise from the highway during the night.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2017

We've visited here many times and have stayed in many of the rooms as well as in RV spots, and while I've always loved this resort, I was really impressed with the new rooms as well as the overall cleanliness and hospitality of our hosts. The beds were very comfy, room was super clean, lots of landscaping upgrades, and Mark and Karen couldn't have been nicer! Love the facelift, this is my home away from home❤️

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

An entire new building has been constructed and just opened with tastefully decorated efficiency rooms. The motel shares the property with upscale RVs and has waterfront access with boat ramp and dockage. Enjoyed the Thursday Night Potluck dinner with other guests! Everyone was very friendly and it the property has the feeling of a nice quite neighborhood. Thoroughly enjoyed my time here...the hosts are great

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2016

clean, big room... overall a great place to stay !! very conveniently located. friendly owner, and an awesome sunrise : ) had parking right next to our room, safe. would def recommend and come back there !

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple