US$171
HIExpress.com
Seascape Motel and Marina(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$143
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Rainbow Bend Fishing Resort(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Sea Dell Motel(Marathon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
Courtyard by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$161
Hyatt Place Marathon Florida Keys(Marathon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$190
US$179
Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$224
Captain Pips at Knights Key Inn(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$106
Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$159
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 November 2016

THEY STOLE $661.51 FROM ME! I have been trying to get it back forever. I booked well in advance but cancelled a week later. They gave me a cancellation number but they never returned my money. I called and talked to two different people and they said I had cancelled and were not sure why I did not get my money back. I wrote emails and never heard back. I called again and was told the same story. I sent a certified letter and they never answered. These people are lowlifes. Only terrible people do things like this. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE. I gave them numerous chances to do the right thing.

Room Tip: Don't go here.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank clarkebar99
Reviewed 8 July 2016

terrible place . ".the so call resort" needs improvements ... old, dirty, don't stay here , and for the price ridiculous take time and read everyone's reviews not worth it, such a disappointment , the beach area have no lounge area where you can relax , just one hammock.. not a resort ... so don't waste your money on false advertisement

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Disappointed that I spent over $600 for the week. All the pictures must have been years ago, very dirty and unkempt. The maid did not change our bedding the whole time we were there. If your expecting a pool... There is no pool to swim in, it appears that it has been empty with yellow tape on it for years. The manager will tell you to go next door to another pool on a property they own.
You cannot enjoy the water, as there is tons of grass so when the tide changes it smells bad. So bad it's hard to deal with at night as our cottage was close to the water. Roaches and bugs inside the room. Just do your research before you choose a place, I was ready to go home days before our vacation was over and we did not spend any time in the room just to sleep. Horrible.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lisa s
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

If you want a 5 star luxury resort, then go to the famous named ones down the road. If you want to capture the essence of old Florida Keys then take a step back in time in this sweet, very clean and very quaint little jewel of an inn! I visited my great grandparents all through my childhood in the 60s and 70s in Big Pine Key and compared to the little fishing shanty they lived in, this is true luxury at its best. Sure it's outdated but it was built in the 50s and we didn't come here for the decor. There will be grass growing in the water here hence the name Grassy Key. If you want a beach with rolling tide - plenty of that in the panhandle all the way down the Peninsula. The island lies east to west and is more on a sound that the open ocean. Natural beauty and not combed beaches is the scene here! Bugs? Since we are on the 2nd floor, they haven't been a problem but if you stay in one of the adorable ground level cottages, then you may see a few. For the love of God folks you are in FLORIDA and there will be bugs regardless of the number of stars or cleanliness !! There are plenty of geckos and iguanas to take care of them but rest assured that they have monthly extermination and I actually saw the Orkin guys here with my own eyes but didn't have my phone to take a pic - you just have to take my word for it. Always remember that if you do see dead bugs along the baseboards that the issue is being addressed!! Who cares about the size of the pool - do you come to the Keys to swim in a pool? If so, there is a sizeable pool at the sister resort next door. The view of the Atlantic sound is worth multimillions well as a very friendly and courteous staff are very welcoming but do not get into your business. Location Location Location! You can't get more central than this! Go back to a simpler place and time by checking into the Yellowtail Inn.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank ajn717
Reviewed 5 June 2016

It is true that you get what you pay for generally, but in this case it is not. Following, this experience we stayed in a whole host of hotels in a similar price range - £110 per night/ $160 approx and we got much much better comfort and quality. This place was so bad, that if they were charging 'peanuts' - very little - it would have been acceptable, but we felt and indeed were totally ripped off money-wise. It was shoddy, dirty, in need of major repairs, super noisy (air conditioning, fan and fridge!!) and there was no security in the room or behind reception (nerve wracking, I think, especially for foreigners with passports) and there was an attitude that did not bode well - swearing and suspicious mates of the Receptionist. The air conditioner was so ancient and noisy you could not sleep with it on and then it was 26'C and even with it off, the fan was about as loud and squeaky as a fan can get and the fridge rattles all night. The place needs a major major refurbishment, some security put in place, a massive clean up of attitude and the rough and ready mates of the establishment should be well out of the way of Customers if around at all. This is the worst hotel stay we have had in years anywhere in the world and we've been to about 20 countries together, not to mention UK based stays. We don't mind camping and if we did not have to pay much then I would find it acceptable, but the money we paid for this really shoddy and rough stay was insane. There wasn't breakfast either and the roof was falling down over the Reception area. I could go on, there is more negative stuff, but that it enough. For £40 or $60 a night, that little, you'd go 'OK, rough and for that it is fair!!', but what a serious rip off.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple