“Awesome!”

Big Game Sportfishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Fish the beautiful waters of the Middle Keys aboard a clean, fast and comfortable 35' Sea Vee center console boat. Big Game Sportfishing offers offshore, reef, wreck, tarpon, swordfish, and night trips. Full, 3/4, and half day trips available. Charters include all live bait, licenses, tackle and fish preperation.
Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

This is the second time that I have chartered with Big Game and it was almost as good as the first. We stopped in the morning and got a piece of the hot mangrove snapper bite before moving onto mahi. Caught several decent mahi in the morning then spent hours searching for additional fish. This is why it's called fishing and not catching however. Finally got on a couple more schoolies at the end of the day before heading back to the boat. The capt and mate worked really hard to get us fish and coming from a hardcore fisherman this means a lot. I would continue to come back in the future.

All reviews
"cooler"
in 4 reviews
"crew"

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Booked a half day. Would do it again in a heartbeat. Boat is clean, organized and comfortable. Nice equipment too. Capt. Arial works to put you on fish. Both Capt. Arial and First Mate Jamie were very patient and encouraging with first time off-shore fisherladies when they hooked the big ones. It was a great experience all around and made some great family memories. We will definetely book with Big Game Sport Fishing on our next stay!

Reviewed 9 May 2015

Outstanding trip with Captain Medero and his First Mate Joel! His boat is very clean, the experience was exceptional, and their knowledge was second to none. Had a fantastic time catching mahi mahi...we literally couldn't cast the lines out fast enough! Ariel is the kind of captain that will get you results damn near every time. To top off a killer day of sport fishing, he and his first mate cleaned and bagged all the fresh catch which was a great cherry on top. Highly recommended for all parties and skill levels. We were a party of 4; two couples. Big Game for big fun!

Reviewed 13 April 2015

First time fishing with Big Game & it was a great experience! My Dad & I did a split charter with another fisherman & Captain Arial & his first mate worked hard to put us on the fish. Caught many fish - including large Jacks, a Blackfin tuna for dinner, and we were able to hook up with 2 sailfish. The gentleman that did the split with us landed his sailfish. Will certainly be booking another charter with Captain Ariel next time we are in the keys.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2015

My two kids (10 and 8), their grandfather and I spent an awesome morning fishing with Capt. Ariel. I have done a lot of fishing in my life but I must say I don't know how we could have had a better experience. Capt. Ariel and his first mate Reggie were great with the kids. Very patient and enthusiastic. We caught a lot of yellow tail and snapper that Ariel filleted for us to eat later. The highlight was when he asked my kids if they wanted to catch a shark, I was skeptical about if we could catch one, but he took us to a spot and we reeled in two. We would definitely fish with Ariel again and recommend him highly if you want a great fishing experience in the Keys.