“Birthday dinner on vacation--awesome!”
Review of Retro Station

Retro Station
Ranked #54 of 872 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Description: Based on our eleven-year experience running a 1950's bar in Brazil (The Clock Rock Bar), we combined two of our passions: Italian comfort food and fifties' culture and its re-readings, into a unique, family restaurant, your friendly neighborhood Italian place where we put all of our love into the meals we serve!
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and decided to check it out. It was our son's 19th birthday and we were in town on vacation. The service was absolutely fantastic. We enjoyed the garlic bread with cheese very much--I had the lasagna and the guys all had chicken alfredo. My lasagna was excellent - flavor was delicious. The guys liked their chicken alfredo a lot as well, although they said it could have used more garlic and seasoning. The pasta was so fresh. And to our surprise, the waitress brought out a piece of this delicious chocolate cake/mousse dessert with a lit candle and a crazy birthday cake hat for our son. Totally unexpected and very much appreciated. By us. Not so much our son....lol! (I think he secretly liked it.... )

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I have had a really hard time finding decent pizza in Orlando. Up north, we have a lot more smaller pizza places where thought is really put into the flavor of each & every pizza. However, living in a tourist area they do not care as much about flavor at all. I ordered a cheese & Hawaiian pizza and this is, by far, the best pizza I've had in Orlando. I read the reviews first and was nervous, but I am so happy I went for it. I will definitely only be ordering pizza from here now.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

The first thing I said to my wife when I tried the pizza was "this is even better than the pizza in Italy".
Great taste, an excellent attention, the place is really nice with great music. I totally recommend this restaurant. I'm coming again tomorrow.
Oh and also try the wine, a great pinot grigio

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were there for the Italian buffet and show for Mother's Day. We were served pizza not an Italian buffet. The pizza was terrible and it wasn't a Italian buffet as advertised. The cost was $23.99 per person not including drinks. The restaurant was extremely hot and the a/c was not working. I went to the bathroom and found them disgusting and not kept up. There was no paper towels in the ladies room. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Arrived in Kissimmee for the first time and after reading many reviews decided to have dinner here.When we arrived we were the only people in the restaurant.We we were greeted by a friendly waiter who was very accommodating.After reviewing the menu we ordered the Oparah assortment which arrived tasting as if the fried items were cooked in oil that was not hot enough so the end product was not crispy.When our entrees arrived- Penne with meatballs,Spaghetti Bolognese and Chicken Alfredo they were inedible. The pasta tasted as if it was cooked in water that was sugared and contained some type of spice which dominated the product and the chicken seemed to be from a precooked package.I would not recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Lorraine M