“Great comfort food”

4 Rivers Smokehouse
Ranked #6 of 97 Quick Bites in Kissimmee
Reviewed 2 June 2021

My first experience with 4 Rivers was at the original restaurant in Winter Park, FL. I fell in love with the moist brisket. This time, I was with my family, and wanted them to experience it. I placed a take out order from the Kissimmee location. This time, I had a chance to taste many more items. We ordered the Signature Angus Brisket Sandwich (Moist), Cheerwine Chicken Burnt Ends Sandwich, St. Louis Style Ribs 1/4 Rack, and Longhorn Sandwich. To accompany these dishes we had an assortment of sides including Mac & Cheese, Baked Cheese Grits, Crispy Creme Bread Pudding, Smokehouse Corn, Sweet Potato Casserole, Fried Okra, and Southern Coleslaw.

The food was just as good as the main location.

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank GerryBaron06
Write a reviewReviews (204)

Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

The food is good but the service isn’t. Multiple times we have gone here and gotten most of our food when we ordered, but then when they say they will bring you the fries, it usually takes so long that you are already done with all your other food. This past trip we asked for everything to be served together because of that issue, they did it, but they were very rude about it. What’s the point of getting fries if you don’t get them for 20 minutes after the rest of your food? If they could get that sorted out, then it would be a great place.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 3 March 2021

For dinner tonight, we ordered from 4 Rivers Smokehouse. Got some baby back ribs, moist briskets, burnt ends, jalapeno corn bread, fried okra, and cole slaw. Wow! Everything was soo good! The fatty brisket melts in your mouth (best I've ever had and I've eaten at some cities known for their BBQ), the ribs' dry rub was tasty and doesn't even need sauce. The burnt end were tender and full of flavor. The cornbread was moist and best I've had! Even the fried okra was delicious! So so good! Pick-up for take-out orders were easy peasy. Go to the window on the right side, ring the bell and tell them your name. Done and done!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

The food was absolutely amazing! And Maggie was very helpful! The bread pudding was some of the best we have ever had! The six shooter was unique, different, and delicious!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2021

We get to Florida every 1-3 years it seems, and every time we have to visit 4 Rivers for one of our meals. Great barbecue. My son loved the ribs on our recent visit and the brisket is amazing. I was a little bummed they didn't have the bananas foster bread pudding the night we were there (they rotate) because that's my favorite. I really wish someone would expand this chain to Minnesota!

Date of visit: December 2020