“Amazing Crab legs and great seafood!”

Boston Lobster Feast
Ranked #163 of 859 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2015

I have read reviews and was very skeptical about trying it out. We decided on our last day to stop in and try it anyway. I must say I prepared for the worse and I was pleased with the outcome. Yes it is a little pricey but the crab legs and lobster were amazing. The all you can eat part is what was worth the price for me. You can't find an all you can eat seafood place that will be less then we paid. We also used a $5.00 off coupon per person so we all thought it was worth the price. We had a great server that explained how the buffett worked and also let us know about the items that weren't on the buffett that was included in our meal price. We loved it and we will be back next year!!!

1  Thank Lutia L

Reviewed 15 June 2015

Very poorly presented buffet choices for $43. Dishes looked unappealing as they were just dumped into chaffing dishes. Too greasy looking. Lobsters was small,dry and over cooked. My husband opted for an a la carte shrimp scampi dish. There were 6 scampi in the plate for a $26 price serviced with a baked potato.
All in all, it was the most expensive meal we had and the least enjoyable.

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

My friends and I come here 3-4 times a month. The service is great, and the lobster and crab legs are awesome! All to can eat! We all come from Tampa and Ocala areas, yet it's still worth the trip. Go to Red Lobster and see what you pay for one lobster! Boston Lobster Feast is a bargain compared to any other seafood restaurant.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

I don't eat much fish so I opted for the a la carte menu and had a ribeye steak. Whereas it was cooked as I asked, it was full of grizzle and fat and so I felt it was very poor value for the high price paid. My husband always wants to visit here when we're in the area as he loves fish. He got his money's worth alright but felt that the choice was more limited than before. This isn't a nicely decorated restaurant. The staff were lovely though.

1  Thank MaryCork
Reviewed 10 June 2015

Good food and lots of Buffet choices. How can you go wrong with all you can eat lobster tails. How do they afford to stay open?

1  Thank Ylewmn