“Fresh Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We went to Sakura specifically for the sushi. The sushi menu was extensive, and although the rolls were not the best I have tasted they were good, and you could see that they were fresh. Appetizers of the fried tofu (just ok) and shrimp roll (better). Priced were reasonable. There was a bit of a language barrier in describing the sushi, and I never got the tea I ordered. All-in-all a good meal (just not great).

Reviewed 23 March 2018

My spouse and our 2 kids went for dinner few days ago to Sakura Asian Fusion as it was close to the hotel we were staying. Our server was Cathy and she was not at all professional, ignored us throughout the dinner and we had to ask her few times even to give us container to take away the remaining food. There also we noticed that she was handing out the bag with the container to another customer but to us she gave only the container. The food was OK, nothing great.

Every time I go to a sit down restaurant, I tip the server and even though the service was not good, I added tip to my bill. It was a long day for us as we had spent the whole day at Disney World and we were very tired and did not bother to look at the bill thoroughly at the restaurant. Only later on I noticed that they had added automatic service fee of 15% to my bill already. We were not at all informed of this automatic service fee in the restaurant and not remember mentioning it in the menu. Worst experience, total rip-off, stay away from this rip-off restaurant.

2  Thank Francis151515
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Nice dinner presentation, drinks reasonable, and place was pretty busy, was surprised. Did not check out restrooms.

1  Thank Chris K
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Went with the family after a Disney trip. Food was pretty good. Served a reasonable portion. Waiter was very polite and professional. A bit on the pricey side though.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

on our way back from Universal to a hotel near Disney we were hungry and ended up stopping in.
Great food! Good serve & we would go back.