“Fantastic Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Celebration
Neighbourhood: Celebration
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Best pizza in town. The Works is probably the most amazing pizza I have ever had. The guys that work there are also very attentive and it they will appreciate it if you leave a tip. They deserve it by the way..

Reviewed 12 June 2016

Very convenient for a slice on the run. Seems like during busy times( ex 4th of July ) they cheapen the ingrediants because the food is much worse. On regular days the pizza is just average.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

The best place, and I am a chef, and have been a pizza chef. And I know chefs brag about how their food is THE food, but this pizza goes beyond mine, and many more.

From the service to the ambience to the mix of flavors and the crust. Oh boy. Ill be back today I think.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Stopped at Upper Crust pizza this afternoon after spending two days in Orlando.
The restaurant is very small and only has a couple of tables and chairs outside, but the food was outstanding!
We had a meatball pharm sub and a turkey club sub. Both were excellent and priced right! The pizza in the front showcase looked so good we had to try it,
We had a slice of regular cheese and a slice of the ricotta, spinache and tomato.
I believe this might be the best pizza in Florida. Very close to what northern visitors are used to and what Ive been looking for.
We will no doubt be back for more. And the location (Celebration, Fl.) is very unique itself. Beautiful town that was designed about 20 years ago by Disney. Search the town history in Google and you will agree.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

For Mother's Day I wanted to eat pizza, but not just any, the best pizza. So after looking around find great reviews of this place. Best. Choice. Period. We ordered two pizzas, which one of them was "custom made", but the one with only extra cheese was my favorite...way better than NY!

I give 4 stars only because it's a bit pricey and is a tiny place and don't offer seating inside, just a few tables outside...But for sure is a 5 star in flavor!